Menu

Forum game - who wants to play?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ways to make life easier the first few weeks post-partum...

Mary Poppins?

On the fence about which world history for 10th grade

I would recommend this world.

:lol:

We have gas!

I think it's great that you and your family can embrace it! You go girl!! Rock that stinky butt!! :party: :hurray: :thumbup: :cheers2:

:D

:lol::lol::lol:

That's so bad (but in a good way)!

I guess that's one way to get a kid to walk a mile. :tongue_smilie:

:lol::lol:Good one :lol:-- i felt badly posting it - for about a minute -- but i couldn't resist.

It is 'bad', isn't it? it was rather difficult finding THAT camel without a you know what hanging out of his mouth.

Need a system, being burried alive!

Sister you need a shovel!!! Forget the system! Just dig!

Shovel-pic.jpg

:lol::lol:

4th Graders and Camels

At that tender age, maybe they should still be smoking something with a filter.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaXGESK-94EtxzWsY4ugaeoO9GcApyGTC1aCyVrIXz3A0bU4FVfw

I am glad I was not drinking anything when I read this! So bad, I am still giggling as I type.

AWWWW, thank you. :blushing:

FTR, I really wanted to use the google image with the u-know-what hanging out of the camel's mouth.;)

By "u-know'what" I hope to God you're referring to a cigarette. If not, I'm even more out of the loop than I think I am. :001_huh::tongue_smilie::lol:

By "u-know'what" I hope to God you're referring to a cigarette. If not, I'm even more out of the loop than I think I am. :001_huh::tongue_smilie::lol:

Yes, i am referring to a cigarette. I didn't know if it would get redacted here.:glare:

And, truthfully, when I googled joe camel images, I was SHOCKED. Things in the desert are NOT the way I thought they were!:001_huh:

Yes, i am referring to a cigarette. I didn't know if it would get redacted here.:glare:

And, truthfully, when I googled joe camel images, I was SHOCKED. Things in the desert are NOT the way I thought they were!:001_huh:

LOL I'm afraid to google it to see what you mean. I'll take your word for it. I've had too many "surprises" pop up from Google searches. :001_huh::glare::tongue_smilie:

You KNOW I have to go google now. :glare::D

:lol::lol::lol: I love yours -- yours is better -- the word 'processed' is KEY!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

well don't worry I may get a thought sometimes but you are still queen! :lol: I kept think mass produced too I read that title like 6 times trying to understand what she was saying then I finally just opened it LOL I thought it was about gardening

Cat people-help!

Sorry hon. I wish I could offer you a hand, but I'm up to my ears in zombies. Zombies trump Catpeople. Actually, maybe we can get them together and my zombies can go after your catpeople. Kill two birds with one stone so to speak. :)

zombie-brains.jpg