Menu

Forum game - who wants to play?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laminate in the bathroom.

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=403026

Well, my bathroom is pretty tiny and I can't fit a laminating machine in there. But it sure would be convenient to be able to laminate stuff while I'm just sitting there doin' my business.

Alternative answer:

Staple in the hallway, tape in the closet, three-hole-punch in the garage.

But it sure would be more convenient to do all of those things in the same room.

Well, my bathroom is pretty tiny and I can't fit a laminating machine in there. But it sure would be convenient to be able to laminate stuff while I'm just sitting there doin' my business.

Alternative answer:

But it sure would be more convenient to do all of those things in the same room.

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: :lol:

Alternative answer:

:lol::lol::lol:

Okay, guys, I have a complaint about this thread. I usually read WTM on my phone while I'm nursing my toddler to sleep at night. Do you have any idea how hard it is to choke back laughter silently so that I don't wake him up?!

When is it too late to see mental math skills

probally after the lights are out for the night

Can we talk about our Moms?

as long as your not gonna tell on me for it :D

flying with children nowadays..

I don't think it is possible to flap and carry at the same time.

Do you work full time and homeschool?

WAIT! You mean this is not my job? I thought the pay was pretty low darn it!!

Stomach Flu For Christmas?!?!

Someone's on Santa's naughty list.

Red Velvet Cake...with no red dye?

You could eat Blue Velvet Cake instead.

WWYD or I'm a Shmuck

I wouldn't call myself bad names for starters.

Things That Make You Go Huh?

I never was fond of that song.

Temporary Crown Pain?

Anne Boleyn?

Stomach Flu For Christmas?!?!

Someone's on Santa's naughty list.

Red Velvet Cake...with no red dye?

You could eat Blue Velvet Cake instead.

WWYD or I'm a Shmuck

I wouldn't call myself bad names for starters.

Things That Make You Go Huh?

I never was fond of that song.

Temporary Crown Pain?

Anne Boleyn?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Awesome! :D perfectscore.gif

I think I am frequent, but not cereal (serial):D

Thanks for starting the game. This is always a thread I can come to that makes me smile. If this the longest WTM thread?

I'm glad you're enjoying this thread. :001_smile: I started it so I could make my totally off topic comments without annoying people on the actual threads. :tongue_smilie::lol: I had no idea it would take off like it has. I thought I've seen threads on hot topics with more posts in just a day or two in recent months ... but I guess I'm wrong.

I love finding this thread and getting smiles and laughs from everyone's posts too!!!

Ok, you guys almost made me pee my pants. I want to join in but all I came up with was:

Anyone else need to be sedated for a dental cleaning?!

Nope, but I like it for doing the dishes.

:lol:

On a good day, you can pee your pants and spit coffee at the screen at the same time!!! But that's just a goal to work up to of course. :tongue_smilie:

I just organized the threads by thread count. This is the longest. There was another that got so long it had to be deleted as it was too big for the server to handle. Do you think we should have the mods lock this so it doesn't get deleted and start forum game 2? I would just hate to lose all this wonderful witty humor.

If this is getting too long, locking it and beginning another might be a good idea. I like going back into older ones too.

I have to say that this current page is a winner!!!! All of these posts have me :lol: and I know better than to try to drink anything while reading!!! :lol:

On a good day' date=' you can pee your pants and spit coffee at the screen at the same time!!! But that's just a goal to work up to of course. :tongue_smilie:[/quote']

:lol: :lol:

If this is getting too long' date=' locking it and beginning another might be a good idea. I like going back into older ones too.

I have to say that this current page is a winner!!!! All of these posts have me :lol: and I know better than to try to drink anything while reading!!! :lol:[/quote']

:iagree: Especially after our recent board crash. Maybe it's time to close this one down and start a new one. I'd hate to lose these comedic gems myself. :)

Probably. But it would take forever, making it one bead at a time and all.

Alternative:

Move over cake pops! The hot new culinary trend... Zucchini beads!

The suggestion has been taken and the continuation thread is available here:

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?t=403268

Hope to see everyone over there!!! :001_smile:

I'm glad you're enjoying this thread. :001_smile: I started it so I could make my totally off topic comments without annoying people on the actual threads. :tongue_smilie::lol: I had no idea it would take off like it has. I thought I've seen threads on hot topics with more posts in just a day or two in recent months ... but I guess I'm wrong.

I love finding this thread and getting smiles and laughs from everyone's posts too!!!

I'm glad I'm quoted with :lol: added- IRL' date=' most people don't get my sense of humor and they just think I'm being mean. :glare:[/color']

:lol: Sounds like you're like me and still going for the free stickers. :tongue_smilie:

This one above was about well-baby visits. I couldn't figure out how to add thr original to this reply' date=' but pretend I did, and now I can add:

Me too! I actually made my dentist get "NO CAVITIES!" stickers. (he also sees children) and I always get the Scooby Doo one. Really! :D

[/color']

I'm glad I'm quoted with :lol: added- IRL, most people don't get my sense of humor and they just think I'm being mean. :glare:

This one above was about well-baby visits. I couldn't figure out how to add thr original to this reply, but pretend I did, and now I can add:

Me too! I actually made my dentist get "NO CAVITIES!" stickers. (he also sees children) and I always get the Scooby Doo one. Really! :D

The new thread is up and running. Same title, but with "again" added at the end. Asking everyone to come on over there so we can get this one locked up. :tongue_smilie:

Thank you to EVERYONE who has contributed to this thread!!!!! The Hive is not just informed, intelligent and generous, it's also got a great sense of humor!!!!

Now, to ask the Mods to lock this thread, I'll be reporting my own post. :lol: