Menu

Forum game - who wants to play?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gluten-free cats?

:blink: I think they're all gluten-free' date=' but please don't eat them - there's lots of other gluten-free foods on the market.[/quote']

Ha! I was going to say that, but those kids I've been trying to lose insisted on doing school! ;)

Best way to search for a used book?

Go to your bookshelf. (lowercase o)

Read the spines. (That's the words on the skinny side.)

Look for the spine with the title and author to your book.

I know it sounds complicated, but I've been doing this a LONG time and I know better than everyone else who has been doing it a shorter time. If you have any other questions, you can just ask me b/c I am an official advice giver. Even if you don't ask me, I will gladly invade your threads and offer up what I think you ought to know.

....oooh, bean dip?....why, thank you!...mmm...

What am I doing wrong? (warning:vent)

It could be any number of things dear. Some of the most common offenses are:

getting out of bed on the wrong side

hanging the toilet paper so that it pulls from the bottom instead of the top

haphazardly squeezing the toothpaste instead of rolling it up neatly

eating colored candy with no particular order rather than properly sorting by color before consumption

Those are just some thoughts of the top of my head. I'd need to know more to give you any specific advice.

Oh, wait...one last tip....sometimes our family members are very helpful in pointing out what we do wrong. You might try asking someone closer to you.

I had a feeling this would happen....

Most of us usually do. Now just for future reference...if you want to prevent any more embarrassing moments of this nature just be sure to quickly head on to the bathroom next time you get that "feeling".

:w00t:

Where to get ears pierced?

Generally speaking the lower lobe is the location most people opt for. You'll definitely want to steer clear of the nostrils and naval area if you are aiming for the ears. It's kind of a no brainer, but I hope this helps!

Who is God and Can I Really Know Him?

Today only...for the low, low price of $50, I can look into my crystal ball and tell you with utmost clarity. Act now. This offer is good for a limited time only.

This small print is my legal disclaimer that nothing I said here is true. Your fee is not refundable if you do not like the answer, if the answer is incorrect, or if you choose to go somewhere else for confirmation. God is not connected with this advertisement in any way.