Menu

Just found out we are going to be......

grandparents for the third time.

DD31 just called and she is due 3/28/11. She and her dh were waiting for the u/s to confirm a heartbeat and they just came from the doctor's office. They already have two little girls: almost 7 years old and 4.5

First thing out of DS9's mouth (in all innocence): Have S and M been working on that? :eek: I handed him the phone and told him to ask her. 'Not me,' he said. Well, not me either. :glare:

Guest ME-Mommy
grandparents for the third time.

DD31 just called and she is due 3/28/11. She and her dh were waiting for the u/s to confirm a heartbeat and they just came from the doctor's office. They already have two little girls: almost 7 years old and 4.5

First thing out of DS9's mouth (in all innocence): Have S and M been working on that? :eek: I handed him the phone and told him to ask her. 'Not me,' he said. Well, not me either. :glare:

LOL at your son's question... :lol:

Congratulations on that new grandbaby...:grouphug:

LOL at your son's question... :lol:

Congratulations on that new grandbaby...:grouphug:

:w00t: & :hurray:

big congratulations!!!!

Congratulations to you and your daughter! Wonderful news!!

Congratulations! :party:

Congratulations!

Congratulations!! I had a March baby, its the best time of the year to have a baby in the northern part of the world.

Yippee! :party:

Congratulations!!

You are all so very nice! THIS was the first place I made the announcement.:D

Yay!!! Congrats to your family!

Your ds's comment made me giggle. :D

Congratulations! I have a soft spot for March babies too - both of my girls were born in late March!!

Congratulations to you and your daughter! I agree it's a great time of year for a baby (my sons were born in March and early April). :)

YAY!!! That is awesome! Congrats!

Congratulations!!!

Love those spring time babies! Congratulations!

Congrats!

Congrats, Babies are such a blessing! I am so excited for you and your family! :001_smile:

Congratulations! Grandchildren are wonderful, aren't they? :)

Many thanks for your kind words and thoughts! Yes, March is a great month: my expectant dd's birthday is 3/10 and the new little one is due on my dd11's birthday - 3/28. Grand-daughter #2 will be 5 on February something or other (:001_huh:) it has completely gone out of my head -- OMH! Grand-daughter #1 was born on my mom's birthday -

They are coming Wednesday to visit for 3-4 days and I am looking forward to it.:)