Menu

Do these names flow?

Thanks. We just really like the name Madeleine and we have run out of bible names we really like. There is some that are nice but don't "fit" in our family. ( Like Elisabeth. Very nice but when I was growing up we had a foster girl named Elisabeth who bit my mom and the agency made my mom get a tentis and rabi shot. So not the greatest memories) and then there is the normal bible names to similar to family Anna ( dh has a sister Anne) Lydia to close to Linda ( My DH MIL) Rachel ( 1/2 the kids dh grew up with were Rachel) Naomi ( my DH said he isn't naming her after the Judds) Leah ( was the name of my DH MEAN!! Grandma) My husband thinks of everything and anything. And knows someone with that name.That can get annoying! And our orginal plan wasn't bible names. But I decided to add a Bible middle so she won't feel left out.

I think they flow fine! I like Ruth, well Ruthie better, but it's not my baby! I love the name Esther! I had a dear friend named Esther who went to be with our Lord two yrs ago after a brave and hard fight with breast cancer. She was a wonderful, godly, homeschooling mother. I wish I could be just half the woman she was! Wonderful names and I'm sure this child will be blessed no matter what you decide to name her!