Menu

What is your childrens favorite Wii game?

I unplugged 2 out of 3 cable boxes so my kids have a lot more free time. :001_smile:

They have rediscovered the Wii (which had been in a box in the closet).

I wanted to get them a new game to play but was not sure what the more popular titles are.

Any ideas?

DD11 likes Wii Fit games, Resort, and Ski Snowboard.

They all like Rock Band but I know the lyrics aren't great for some kids. The have a Lego Rock Band that may have more appropriate songs.

The only game that isn't physical the kids play is Mario Cart.

ETA: I just asked dd....The Super Mario Bros game is played sometimes too, and they used to play games like Animal Crossing quite a bit.

Edited by Tap, tap, tap

We don't have the Wii yet, but our girls (ages 5 & 8) love Animal Crossing and Mario Party on the GameCube, so I'm assuming those are available for the Wii also. I think both are educational in their own ways - the first gives life skills and the second helps with cooperation since it's a team game.

The Lego games are very fun! Lego Harry Potter JUST came out last week. I can't wait to have this one at our house. The lego games can be played multi player.

Mario games are a big hit around here too. My son enjoyed Twilight Princess as well. If you have multiple kids, the multi player games are really fun - like Mario Kart and New Super Mario Bros. Super Mario Galaxy was a great game but only single player.

Against my (futile) protest against the idea, Mrs Spy Car and her mom have procured a Wii for my son's 6th birthday this Sunday.

Knowing I was "beaten", I at least found the games. When I saw "Boom Blox Bash Party" I knew we'd found a "winner" (I think?).

And Mario Kart.

We didn't get it, but all the review sites say "Super Mario Galaxy 2" is the best Wii game ever.

Bill (non-gamer)

Knowing I was "beaten", I at least found the games. When I saw "Boom Blox Bash Party" I knew we'd found a "winner" (I think?).
Check out World of Goo in the Wii store channel thing. I think you'll both love it.

My boys just turned 5. Their fav games are:

Mario Kart

Wii Sports

Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus

Wii Sports Resort

Outdoor Challenge

My one son loves I SPY and the Ultimate I Spy game is really cool.

All but Mario Kart and I Spy keep them moving.