Menu

Just wanted to say that dh & I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary yesterday!

He took me out of town for a surprise get-away for a couple of days this past week. He wouldn't tell me where we were going--just that I would need to pack a swimsuit and one nice outfit. He took me to the beach resort for 3 days/2 nights, and gave me a beautiful opal pendant he'd had the jeweler make for me. :001_smile:

He took me out of town for a surprise get-away for a couple of days this past week. He wouldn't tell me where we were going--just that I would need to pack a swimsuit and one nice outfit. He took me to the beach resort for 3 days/2 nights, and gave me a beautiful opal pendant he'd had the jeweler make for me. :001_smile:

OH, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Wasn't that a good year! ;) We were married in Oct. 1980 and will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary this Oct...just 4 months from now!!

Hey we're in the southeast too, where are you? Which beach did you go to? There are so many nice ones.

OH, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Wasn't that a good year! ;) We were married in Oct. 1980 and will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary this Oct...just 4 months from now!!

Yes, it was a good year! My dh and I are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary this year also. It's been a wonderful journey. :001_wub:

Congratulations ereks mom and sheryl!