Menu

How does one get to 2 Years of TEA?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, hey the gang's all here. Oh my goodness, I had no idea we were having a reunion tonight. It is so good to see so many of the old timers especially the ones that haven't been around in awhile. I have missed you guys so much. I hope Doran pops in for a hello as well. :cheers2:

Ohmygosh, it's Debra in TX!!! Wow, the next thing I know, Abbeyej will show up. Or Kelli in TN or Gardenschooler!

I keep hoping for Myrtle... :crying:

But it's nice to see so many of you *here* that I only ever see on FB anymore. :grouphug:

WOW! I forgot to come back in and check this thread out! LOVE seeing everyone!

Anybody have some math they'd like me to figure out? I'm good at adding things you know! :tongue_smilie:

What a FUN anniversary that was! Thanks for starting this thread RM!

Oh Doran, I am so glad to see you. Somehow, this thread wouldn't have seemed complete without your input. I hope life is treating you well.

Life is treating me well enough, thanks. Hope the same goes for you, Kids.. Hard to believe it's been 3 years since I could legitimately call myself a homeschooler! :001_huh: Glad to see the ol' gang is still going strong.