Menu

How does one get to 2 Years of TEA?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of, which TEA are you speaking? The infamous tea thread was started 9/7/8 which wasn't quite two years ago yet. I know that the acronym stands for at least two other things, neither of which I remember right now, but you do have my curiosity up so can you elaborate?

Nope. I'm kind of afraid to mention it, but some wonderful friendships were formed during some crazy nights (and days) of posting in a ridiculously long thread two years ago.

The first time I heard the phrase "Tolerate, Educate, Accomplishate" was in that thread.

The first time I felt like I belonged here was when I was posting in that thread.

The first time I heard the word "tea" used in so many ways... well, you get it.

We celebrate our friendships which were formed by the rise and fall of the great 2,000 thread of 2008.

We honor Stephanie, who started it all.

(... and because it's way more interesting than coming back every year to tell you that the cops WEREN'T called to my son's birthday party) ;)

Nope. I'm kind of afraid to mention it, but some wonderful friendships were formed during some crazy nights (and days) of posting in a ridiculously long thread two years ago.

The first time I heard the phrase "Tolerate, Educate, Accomplishate" was in that thread.

The first time I felt like I belonged here was when I was posting in that thread.

We celebrate our friendships which were formed by the rise and fall of the great 2,000 thread of 2008.

(... and because it's way more interesting than coming back every year to tell you that the cops WEREN'T called to my son's birthday party) ;)

Ah! Those are good memories.:lol:

Ah! Those are good memories.:lol:
:iagree: :D:001_smile::lol::lurk5::tongue_smilie:

Aw, thanks for the reminder. . . .

I have to say, y'all helped me through a tough summer back in 2008. My dh was working in another state, with our house on the market. . . .it was rough. Coming to the boards really helped me make it through.

And I really miss my "Sing-a-Longs" with Anj!

I thought it was Doran who started it all, and then Amy Loves Bud lobbed the instant hot water image and it grew from there.... Hmm.

Ahh, different TEA thread. That would be TeA if memory serves me correctly.:D This one predates that one. :lol:

Ahh, different TEA thread. That would be TeA if memory serves me correctly.:D This one predates that one. :lol:

I never could keep up with the TeA, tea, etc. I only know the Tolerate, Educate, Accomplishate that originated in Steph's "How does someone get 2000 posts" thread.

You know, we should also make a holiday out of that TeA thread, too. (Where's the ciappa smiley when I need it?)

Edited by rockermom

Aw, thanks for the reminder. . . .

I have to say, y'all helped me through a tough summer back in 2008. My dh was working in another state, with our house on the market. . . .it was rough. Coming to the boards really helped me make it through.

And I really miss my "Sing-a-Longs" with Anj!

Hey, where is Anj??

Yep, that's the one. Many friendships were formed in that thread. We like to celebrate the anniversary of the thing that started our friendships. :)

Ah. I formed many friendships in the other one. :D When this one, the one you're celebrating got started, I logged on when it was already more than 3 pages long. At that point in my board life, I simply didn't start down a trail that was already 3+ pages because, quite frankly, they scared me. But I got over that problem.

Is there a link to the thread? I've been seeing reference to it ever since I got here and I've been dying to get in the loop :D.

Do you mean the 2,000 post TEA thread, or the teA thread? The 2,000 thread had to be deleted. The teA thread, on the other hand. I have no idea where it is, but I'll bet that someone here does!:D