Menu

Which Law & Order do you watch and love?

Which Law & Order do you watch?  

1. 1. Which Law & Order do you watch?

• Law & Order (the original)
    • Law & Order: SVU
    • Law & Order: Criminal Intent
    • All of them
    • None of them
    • other

I don't watch much now - no cable - but I used to watch the original, SVU, and CI. Of those, CI was my favorite - I liked Goren. Otherwise, Munch on SVU is my next favorite character, followed by the male prosecutor on the original who was on for years and years (who I like so much that I can't think of his name :001_huh::lol:.)

I used to watch both the original and SVU, but a few years ago I got Law & Order'd out. Got CSI'd out too - especially that Miami one. That redhead is just beyond annoying.

Now if I want a good detective show, I watch Bones, the Mentalist and Castle. Love those.

I watch the original sometimes and I love SVU, but absolutely cannot stand to watch CI because of Vincent D'Onofrio (I think that's Goren?). Something about that guy...the way he talks, holds his face, squints his eyes, makes me cringe!

:iagree: He acts so weird it completely kept me from being able to get into the stories. It seems like recent episodes he's been replaced by Jeff Goldblum?

I voted Criminal Intent.

I can't quite stomach SVU. They have made homeschoolers, homebirthers and other groups they obviously consider to be "on the fringe" out to be total lunatics on more than one occasion. (To be fair, they may have done this on all their shows, I just noticed it on SVU.)

SVU creeps me out. Criminal intent is not that interesting to me. I'm a purist...I LOVE the original! I watched both episodes on Monday night.

My DH and I agree that there needs to be a Law & Order cable network - it could be called L&O and just run the shows over and over and over :) Of course, we don't have cable, but we still think it'd be a great idea and they certainly have plenty of material!

I love both SVU and Criminal Intent. Goren (Vincent D'Onofrio) is my FAVORITE!! I love that he's eccentric - keeps things interesting... ;)

I haven't had time to watch it in about 6 months, and I haven't watched many new episodes (mainly re-runs). One thing I have noticed (as a previous poster also pointed out) is that the newer episodes are so filled with political propaganda that they've become unpleasant to watch. So, when I do watch (very occasionally these days) I'll watch a re-run...