Menu

mom I know is missing

A woman I went to church and sunday school with a year ago is missing. Her car was found with a flat tire and the keys were locked inside. She has a baby who is about 13 months old. She has been missing since Saturday morning.

This type of stuff is scary always, but I have to tell you I am pretty spooked right now. I know this girl. I have held her daughter. :(

I have been praying for her too (I'm assuming you're talking about the girl in OH?). I went to the same college as she did, and many of my friends go to her church and know her. So very scary and sickening.

Yes, that's the one. Her name is Tiffany for all who are praying.

Updates were posted this morning of this mom with a man at a convenience store in Dayton where she has apparently been seen several times. Based on the surveillance photo, I am not certain foul play is involved here. I hate to think of the alternative either though.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/dayton-news/person-of-interest-sought-in-case-of-missing-woman-662840.html

Hmm. Not quite sure what to think.

I sure hope she is okay. I think now I'm feeling really sad for the husband. I hope they figure it all out soon.

We had a young mother disappear in our area last December--two young sons, hasn't been found yet. It's crazy how many different scenarios that come to mind...and without all the information, it's easy to jump to conclusions. I just can't imagine not ever knowing what happened though if it is someone you know and love.

“I don’t care what’s going on there,†he said. “I love you, and if there’s anyway that you know that you can come back, please do.â€

That is the quote from the husband upon seeing her with an unknown man on surveillance footage. What a good man.

My mom used to disappear from our family for weeks & months at a time. I remember driving around with my dad and brother, looking for her. Sometimes I smell that hot car in summer leathery smell and I am taken back to those hours, lying in the backseat of our car, waiting for my dad while he checked just one more place for her...

I wish the best for this family. Thank God her baby is too young to comprehend all this.

I thought the store photos were from the time period before her disappearance.

That was my understanding. They found these photos of her with a man before she disappeared and are implying maybe she ran off with him *or* he had something to do with her disappearance?

Edited by Mrs Mungo