Menu

Have We Posted Our Family Christmas Photos Yet?

I was going to take a Christmas photo of my boys in their new pajamas but I found out today that my camera finally gave up the ghost...Guess it's time though, considering it's almost 7 years old...At only 2 MP, it's sure gonna be a change when I do get a new camera...Unfortunately that is going to be way after Christmas...*sigh*

Y'all have such cute families btw...:)

What a great picture, Astrid. It's missing someone though: you!:)

Oh, and here's ours. A quick shot while skiing so not the greatest, but you can't go too terribly wrong with snow-capped mountains in the background. What the...? Why did that turn out so huge? I did just what Crissy, et al instruct me to do every. single. time I ask how to share photos here. (And I've asked a lot!) Uploaded the pic to photobucket and put the link in the body of my post. Hmm...well, no time right now to fix it. Sorry about that!December003croppedvertical1.jpg

Love the background, but I'm disappointed that I don't get to earn a chocolate this year! Your oldest looks like he's grown a foot in the last year. As always, you guys are a way too attractive family. Merry Christmas!

Shannon

Love the background, but I'm disappointed that I don't get to earn a chocolate this year!
Yes, I was in need of a quick crop fix and Heidi of Mt. Hope was my go-to gal. But I still tell people about your fab-oo editing skills.:)
Your oldest looks like he's grown a foot in the last year. As always, you guys are a way too attractive family. Merry Christmas!
Hans was standing a bit down-slope, thus the impression that my oldest is taller than his dad. Needless to say, Jan doesn't mind the effect.:D

Merry Christmas to you, too, Shannon!