Menu

Atheists and Christians, Working Together

Ah, this web site brought a smile to my face. It's a service to take care of your animals after you've been carried up in the Rapture.

You've committed your life to Jesus. You know you're saved. But when the Rapture comes what's to become of your loving pets who are left behind? Eternal Earth-Bound Pets takes that burden off your mind.

We are a group of dedicated animal lovers, and atheists. Each Eternal Earth-Bound Pet representative is a confirmed atheist, and as such will still be here on Earth after you've received your reward. Our network of animal activists are committed to step in when you step up to Jesus.

I heard someone on the radio the other day (Dave Ramsey maybe?) talking about a new bank... "The Reincarnation Bank" I think it was called.

Basically, you deposit your money in the bank and then when you're reincarnated, you can go back and claim it. :lol:

Hmmm... I'm not sure how that would work, exactly.

They say they'll put you under hypnosis to remember your past life so that you can access your money. But what if you're now a squirrel? Or a juniper?

I heard someone on the radio the other day (Dave Ramsey maybe?) talking about a new bank... "The Reincarnation Bank" I think it was called.

Basically, you deposit your money in the bank and then when you're reincarnated, you can go back and claim it. :lol:

They say they'll put you under hypnosis to remember your past life so that you can access your money. But what if you're now a squirrel? Or a juniper?

:lol::lol:

Hey, I'm going to show up and say I'm the reincarnation of Donald Trump, fake my way through a "hypnosis" and walk away rich rich rich! :lol:

Funny!

I'm already getting my mother's dog, however. I very much hope that Christian dogs are included in the rapture, becasue my mother's dog is dumb as a brick and likes to be carried in a handbag. I am pretty sure my chickens will eat him.

Edited by LibraryLover

Funny!

I'm already getting my mother's dog, however. I very much hope that Christian dogs are included in the rapture, becasue my mother's dog is dumb as a brick and likes to be carried in a handbag. I am pretty sure my chickens will eat him.

:lol: Poor pooch...he's unwanted.

I thought that the first one was hilarious. We all got a laugh out of that one.

Audrey's link just made me sad though. I can't figure a way to state why without offending many Christians on this board though so I just won't.

I didn't post it to make you sad, Pamela. Sorry. Actually, if you just google "rapture service" you'll see that there are several sites doing very similar things. Some are run by christians, some are not.

I'm a Christian, I don't believe in a Rapture....so thanks, but I've got it handled ;)

Me either, I would volunteer to take care of pets but there's no sense in volunteering for something that I don't ever think is going to happen.

Plus, I think when the final day comes, my pets will get to be with me. :D