Menu

Take a look at my dd's drawing~

Beautiful!

I notice in your sig that she's listed as a professional wildlife artist. Does she work for a particular group or organization or is she an independent artist? (I'm just asking out of curiosity because being a professional wildlife artist sounds like an awesome job.)

Beautiful!

I notice in your sig that she's listed as a professional wildlife artist. Does she work for a particular group or organization or is she an independent artist? (I'm just asking out of curiosity because being a professional wildlife artist sounds like an awesome job.)

She works independently. She did the wall murals at the Pineywoods Native Plant Center in TX, and has done regular work for the Arkansas Parks Service with signs, posters, brochures and things. She also created the state bird & flower cards for MFW Adventures. Lately she has made all sorts of pretty greeting cards and small matted prints that are displayed at area boutiques. Last week she did an art demo in front of a local gallery. So she stays pretty busy, and I am happy for her that she is doing what she loves. Thanks again everyone! BTW, I can't draw a straight line! :glare: