Menu

I hate to say it, but we're a good lookin' board!

Am I the only one that is always behind the camera never in front of it? The few pictures I have of me are not by myself, so until I take a suitable picture of myself Lucy will be hawking her Vitamitavegamin in my avatar. :)

I usually am too :) The avatar of me was taken for another forum ;) And it must have taken a dozen tries until I posed in a mimicry of my little sis and looked good. Mum says we look alike, so what looks good for her must work for me too ;)

I usually am too :) The avatar of me was taken for another forum ;) And it must have taken a dozen tries until I posed in a mimicry of my little sis and looked good. Mum says we look alike, so what looks good for her must work for me too ;)

Rachel, I love your blog! Very cool song. And, yes, I will always picture you now wearing high heels reading a book in front of the fire.:p

I read on your blog that Men in Tights was one of you favorites. Don't you love the classics? My favorite is Mel Brooks History of the World. If you haven't seen it, do! It's where I get most of my material.

I required my high school son to watch it when it corresponded with his history. At first he didn't believe what he was seeing, then he laughed and had to show it to his friends. I think it is very important to teach the classics to the kids. And there is nothing like watching the Holy Grail after trudging through Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. It is good to be able to put the jokes in context. Kids that do poorly in history really don't appreciate quality material like that.

I required my high school son to watch it when it corresponded with his history. At first he didn't believe what he was seeing, then he laughed and had to show it to his friends. I think it is very important to teach the classics to the kids. And there is nothing like watching the Holy Grail after trudging through Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. It is good to be able to put the jokes in context. Kids that do poorly in history really don't appreciate quality material like that.

bwaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaa

I have to admit, I don't know that I have ever seen it quite that way before :)

We are our own worst critics, Cleo. I think you look lovely.

I read your reply on another thread about the hair glaze. Thanks for this! I like my natural color, now that I found it. (I was highlighted blonde for years! Life's just too short to keep up with highlights!) This glaze looks like just what I need. I've been using Nice and Easy, but the tone is so flat. I like my gray's. Highlights of wisdom and experience! :cool:

Thanks!

I Life's just too short to keep up with highlights!) This glaze looks like just what I need. I've been using Nice and Easy, but the tone is so flat. I like my gray's.

Thanks!

I like my grays, too! I have said they are the first outward signs of age-related wisdom.

I like my grays, too! I have said they are the first outward signs of age-related wisdom.

That's probably because you two are getting nice, well distributed, here and there grays. Mine showed up one day, en masse, smack at the middle of my forehead. I started out like Bonnie Raitt, now I look more like Pepe LePeu (sp?) when I'm uncolored.

Waaah.

They're starting to show up all over now, so maybe someday I can have dazzling white hair. But now... Blech.:(

I really should make myself Queen again. Then the crown could cover it.

Leo called me "Queen of All Wild Fings" the other day. It fits, I guess.

LOL! You can tell him that's not actually 100% true, because I definitely have a wild fing here. Of course, I'd be happy to ship him to you. He's got a hurt foot, so he's not as fast right now, so he'd give you a bit of time to acclimate to having 2 wild fings.

Hey, Rich with Kids! I too am curious what I looked like in your head?

I agree; I like seeing what others look like.

My hair is longer now and my color is no longer taking so I might be really gray soon.... I am usually on the other side of the camera. The only reason I have pictures of myself is that when I let my hair grow out I get sick of it and have it chopped off really short. THen I regret it and start growing it out again. My daughter has been taking pics as it grows so I can always go back to the pic and have it cut to that length. I am due for another pic... or another hair cut?