Menu

At ER with oldest son who has full flu symptoms.......

DH is working my Poker Director job while I am at the ER with the kids.

Pray for my son but also for the immuno-compromised girls who are with him often (his sister and one of our students).

It's probably just garden variety flu but we DO live in Tx near confirmed cases. And even garden variety flu can be an issue for the girls.

Just out of curiosity, why the ER trip for the flu? Is it a really bad case? I hope he's feeling better soon, and that the girls don't catch it!

1) I live in Texas.

2) I have 2 immuno-compromised students (my dd and one of my bonus students) and one immuno-compromised husband.

3) I am in a custody battle.

4) The ER was the place to go for his symptoms: high fever, constriction of chest and painful breathing, muscle aches, lethargy, etc.

Update:

Negative for flu strains 1 & 2. Diagnosed with bronchitis; possible pnuemonia. Given breathing treatment, anti-bio's, steriods. Got Rx of same. Tucked child into bed and went to clean my building.

Thanks for the prayer! He's much, much improved now and has regained his teen um, attitude to prove it.