Menu

Please tell me it is not going to snow in Atlanta tomorrow!

It's snowing right now in northern MS!!!!! And it's sticking!!!! I'm so excited! They are calling for 2-3 inches.

It'll be back to about 70 degrees by Wednesday (and it was 75 only 2 days ago), but it's snowing now. YAY! (Where's the happy dance smilie?)

Jenny,

WHAT!??? I am more excited than my kids about the snow forecast for tomorrow. We have our sleds ready and the kids tried on the used snow boots and bibs. Seriously we can't wait! Snow rocks, when you have it once every two or three years. And yes, that blizzard in 1993 was in March. I loved it!!!!

Can you tell that I grew up in the north? I love the snow for a day or day or two.

Linda (crossing my fingers for an inch or two!):chillpill::chillpill::chillpill::D:D

I don't hate snow... I love it, but I'm in a jewelry market tomorrow. Snow will kill any chance of folks showing up. If it would only wait till say... 5pm. Then it could snow, snow, snow! :lol:

Ah, okay then. I can compromise and hold off my snow wishes until 5! Later is better for me anyway, as I want DH to have a snow day on Monday.