Menu

Did you guys see this?

This was a very sweet and heartfelt letter - it kind of puts things back into perspective for me in regards to "W". And they are right: no matter how bad the man is portrayed in the news, he is still their father, first and foremost.

What a lovely way to put things. I applaud them!

Thank you for sharing the link.

It was sweet for the Bush twins to leave a note for Obama's daughters. They will have an exciting life, living in a fish bowl. Nothing like getting pointers from those who have BTDT. I would hope that it's a tradition that the children of the president follow to guide those who have the honor of living in the White House.

Thank you for sharing this. I printed it out and slipped it into a new book we recently purchased from the Scholastic Warehouse sale.

It's titled Our White House, Looking In Looking Out I've enjoyed reading this collection from various children's authors and illustrators. It's all about the White House and the people who lived there. I had just finished reading through it before the inauguration.

This piece by the Bush sisters goes along beautifully with this book.

Thank you for sharing this. I printed it out and slipped it into a new book we recently purchased from the Scholastic Warehouse sale.

It's titled Our White House, Looking In Looking Out I've enjoyed reading this collection from various children's authors and illustrators. It's all about the White House and the people who lived there. I had just finished reading through it before the inauguration.

WONDERFUL idea! We have a book similar to what you describe and I'm so glad you shared this!

We've been reading through this. Great idea to include the Bush twins' letter to the Obama sisters. The children should enjoy it.