Menu

Snack cakes and little cats :)

It's basically what the P&R dream plan would look like-it's got a lot of accessibility features, great bathrooms, things adults and kids or teens could play on with younger families, etc. 

• Like 1

This reminds me of a quip (or maybe it was a meme) I saw on FB right at the start of the pandemic -- "What if we have to hunt for our food? I don't know where Little Debbie lives."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Pawz4me said:

This reminds me of a quip (or maybe it was a meme) I saw on FB right at the start of the pandemic -- "What if we have to hunt for our food? I don't know where Little Debbie lives."

Apparently, Collegedale, TN, about 10 min SE of Chattanooga :). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Dmmetler said:

Apparently, Collegedale, TN, about 10 min SE of Chattanooga :). 

Chattanooga also has a Moon Pie Factory Store. 🙂 If I'm ever in that area again, I'll try to hit of Little Debbie, too.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Serenade said:

Chattanooga also has a Moon Pie Factory Store. 🙂 If I'm ever in that area again, I'll try to hit of Little Debbie, too.

That's on our list, too. We go through here basically every Atlanta trip and decided we should actually spend a few days here, since it's been a few years (I think the last time we were in Chattanooga more than a couple of hours was 2014). 

• Like 1

Today we went to the zoo and then downtown to the Chattanooga Choo choo, Moon Pie factory store, and the Pinball museum. There's also a good candy store near the moon pie store. Neo hung out in the hotel 🙂

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, ScoutTN said:

Chattanooga is fun. And not too big! We haven’t done the Little Debbie park. On the list now.

We realized that the last time we did more than drive through and stop at McKays and maybe get lunch was probably 2014. 

• Like 2