Menu

Drama Llama

The baby is a lamb, ds8 is a ninja, ds10 is a ghost, dd11 is a 20s flapper girl, and dd13 is a pilot/stewardess?? (Mostly she just found a few items she liked and stuck them together: a pilot’s hat, a long, beautiful red scarf, and gloves.)

Right now we’re trying to decide whether or not to take them out trick-or-treating.  Ds was sick over the weekend and was in the ER for blood tests and IV antibiotics Saturday morning.  His blood counts were low on lymphocytes but okay on neutrophils, which they were more worried about, so I guess somewhat immune suppressed, but not severely?  His fever has been gone since Saturday and he feels good today.  I’m anxious about taking him out around other people if he’s immune compromised, but also don’t want to make my kids miss another little piece of childhood if they don’t have to.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Eos said:

Ds32 is a giant banana

Dd26 is a water witch

Ds23 is milkweed and his gf is a monarch butterfly

Dd17 is "a biblically accurate angel."  She's created a multi-dimensional orb with eyes all over it, plus wings. I do not get it but she's shown me the google entry so it must be true, right?

She's probably thinking about the description in Ezekiel 1.

• Like 1

I have a Stitch (for the 2nd or 3rd year in a row, but whatevs we got a lot of mileage out of the costume), a Dia de Los Muertes skeleton, and an electrical engineer. How does one dress up as an electrical engineer, you ask? He merely wears a t-shirt with a cute electron joke on it. And then he explains his costume to people all night. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Eos said:

Ds32 is a giant banana

Dd26 is a water witch

Ds23 is milkweed and his gf is a monarch butterfly

Dd17 is "a biblically accurate angel."  She's created a multi-dimensional orb with eyes all over it, plus wings. I do not get it but she's shown me the google entry so it must be true, right?

I love this!  Here’s my Biblically accurate Christmas cookie angels.   

15E23C69-630F-4E1E-AEDF-E4B7CB4D3E4C.jpeg

• Like 11

So, on Saturday evening, my DS (16) attended a small party dressed as a drug maker? dealer? supplier? (Walter from Breaking Bad). This afternoon at work, his co-workers dressed him in a rainbow tutu and pink tiara, which he continued to wear when his friends picked him up, so he is currently out somewhere dressed as a ballerina/princess. 😂 

Maybe the princess/ballerina balances out the drug dealer. 🤷🏻‍♀️😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 2