Menu

CC: Need a book recommendation for me

Night Elf

I'm jumping back into the group as this is the happening place for all questions. I am looking for book recommendations for a Christian book that is spiritually uplifting. My sister and I like to read the same book and email at the end of each chapter to discuss our thoughts. The last book we read was Hinds' Feet in High Places which was so good, but we're stuck as to what to read next. Then life got in the way and it's been a couple of months since we finished that book. It's time to begin a new book. I don't even know what I'm asking for. I'd like something that talks about how having Jesus in our lives is positive. Maybe how God is working a plan in our lives. It can be fiction or non-fiction. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

• Like 3

On 8/3/2022 at 9:28 PM, Calizzy said:

The hiding place by corrie ten boom. The most spiritually encouraging book I’ve ever read. 🙌🏼

I recently read two of Corrie's other books, In My Father's House, and Tramp for the Lord. They were equally encouraging.

• Like 1