Menu

Can I whine?

Elizabeth86

I'm 9 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I suck at being pregnant. I'm tired and queasy. DH seems to be getting sick. I'm a wreck thinking it might be covid (he hasn't tested yet). Covid or not I'm sure we will all get it. I just don't wanna deal with a house full of sick people while I still feel so weak. I could cry. What awful timing!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 19

Just now, Slache said:

Come here. We'll lay in bed and binge watch Netflix shows and my kids will bring us junk food.

Sounds amazing!! I just went to the grocery store and I am pretty certain all I bought was junk. Real food is just so 🤮right now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Elizabeth86 said:

Real food is just so 🤮right now. 

I remember being nauseous 23 hours a day and all that sounded good was Pizza Hut pizza. And salty chips.

My mom said when she was pregnant with my brother all she wanted was fish filet sandwiches and fake orange drink from McDonald's. 🙂 

Yes, you can whine.

Congratulations! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, MercyA said:

I remember being nauseous 23 hours a day and all that sounded good was Pizza Hut pizza. And salty chips.

My mom said when she was pregnant with my brother all she wanted was fish filet sandwiches and fake orange drink from McDonald's. 🙂 

Yes, you can whine.

Congratulations! 

My OB told me that the salt/fat combo helps with nausea so I find it interesting that the foods you wanted matched that combo.

OP, I'm sorry about the nausea.  That's so hard to deal with day after day after day...hope it eases up soon.  ❤️  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, MercyA said:

Yes, you can whine.

Congratulations! 

Isn't fast food lovely to survive pregnancy. I was craving taco bell last week.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Elizabeth86 said:

Thanks everyone. Everyone is so sweet and encouraging. It's 4 am and I'd love to be asleep right now, but I've got insomnia!! I had it bad with my last pregnancy, but not so much this time until now. 😆

hugs--- pregnancy is no fun sometimes

I often have hormonal insomnia the last half of my cycle. It's annoying.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, freesia said:

I was determined to eat ultra-healthy while pregnant, but was completely undermined by the only thing that settled my stomach was Slurpees. Ugh pregnancy is so hard!

Me too. I had some health issues last go around and really need to eat healthy, but it's just gonna have to wait until the second trimester.

• Like 2