Menu

Jokes & memes

Katy

On 3/5/2024 at 4:42 PM, Terabith said:

IMG_4970.jpeg

I have more TVs than people in my house. As a matter of fact, I may have more TVs than rooms and I didn't buy any of them. My house is where old TVs come to retire but not die. I don't think I have ever had to replace a dead TV.

Edited by KidsHappen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lilaclady said:

616E8DF2-D8B3-4F3B-9508-B30171642D87.jpeg

Somewhere along the way, I learned the "proper Southern lady" refuses tea/coffee/etc twice but it is fine to accept on the third offer. Then I realized that NO ONE I KNOW ASKS 3 TIMES and the few women I asked about said they'd never heard such. LoL

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Lilaclady said:

616E8DF2-D8B3-4F3B-9508-B30171642D87.jpeg

A dear elderly man of my acquaintance offered ice cream.  He didn't take no for an answer.  If you didn't automatically agree, you only got one scoop.
He was born here, as were his parents - but their families came from the same town in Sweden. 
his mother (dear lady, she was so funny) had a challenge when she tried to change her name at the dmv after she married.  Her and her husband's names were pronounced the same - but spelled differently.