Katy

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/4/2022 at 10:04 PM, Katy said:

F2E43EA3-FBF7-4F74-81BF-40FA9F4BA98B.jpeg

If by a "later problem" you mean, "Later, once my kids are old enough that they don't play with toys, then I won't have any toys, and it won't be a problem." -- then you are *my* people.

Edited by bolt.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 8

On 6/5/2022 at 3:48 PM, Terabith said:

AC2B5A3E-656A-4ACE-BEA2-51B5940C0C40.jpeg

The Sheldrick Wildlife Trust just had another amazing case of "Elephant Yelp" a few months ago! A wild elephant showed up at one of their sanctuaries with a tiny, emaciated, one-week-old baby in tow. The baby had been orphaned by poachers (the mother was found dead a few days later), and this young female elephant left her herd and traveled alone with the baby to the sanctuary, then turned around and headed back to the bush once the calf was safely in the hands of the keepers.

• Like 18

4 hours ago, wintermom said:

May be a cartoon of standing and text that says 'The BACK FORTY by Lex Graham RAHAM "LEROY! man out here want's to talk to you 'bout a home security system."'

this actually kind of happened to me!!!!

We had a pit/shepherd mix that was a huge baby, but she loved to bark at the door when people knocked. And by bark, I mean jump up on the side windows, barking like Kujo reincarnated. (even her play barks and growls sounded vicious - when she played with my other dog in the backyard it sounded like a dog fighting ring, even though both were happy as clams and being gentle). Anyway, one day some guy rings the door bell. Dog does her normal thing. I go to the door, shoo her back, and step outside, leaving her inside. Look for person that rang bed, see a man in a polo with a well known alarm system logo on it halfway across the yard, backing toward the street. 

me: "Can I help you?"

him, eyeing the door with the dog still barking: "I'm selling home security  systems...but I think you're good."

And then he left, lol. 

Edited by ktgrok
  • Like 2
  • Haha 16