Menu

I have a big hand on my avatar.

Indigo Blue

12 minutes ago, Dreamergal said:

I am overwhelmed. Thank you for the avatar. I love it. Jasmine always has meaning fo me. cI love this flower, that it is part of my name in my language, my mom chose it for me as it is her favorite. It became my favorite and it is something I have worn countless times in my hair. My very being has a smell of Jasmine always because I look for perfumes with Jasmine notes.

But it is special because you put so much time and effort. It means a lot Bill. Your kindness and your generosity of time and effort. Thank you.

I choose this, but I would love to see other options. Thank you once again.

ETA: Done ! 

It completely suits you and I love it!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dreamergal said:

I am overwhelmed. Thank you for the avatar. I love it. Jasmine always has meaning fo me. cI love this flower, that it is part of my name in my language, my mom chose it for me as it is her favorite. It became my favorite and it is something I have worn countless times in my hair. My very being has a smell of Jasmine always because I look for perfumes with Jasmine notes.

But it is special because you put so much time and effort. It means a lot Bill. Your kindness and your generosity of time and effort. Thank you.

I choose this, but I would love to see other options. Thank you once again.

ETA: Done ! 

It's perfect for you!

I'm curious to see his other options too though. 

8 hours ago, Lady Florida. said:

OMG Yes! That's beautiful. I see those birds all the time too so it's relevant. Thank you!

And thank goodness you mentioned no gators as this version would have been most unfortunate :tongue:

Bill

sf6luFU.jpg

Edited by Spy Car
  • Like 1
  • Haha 16

4 hours ago, Spy Car said:

bjMiWBz.jpg

I just woke up and saw this. I’ve got to get up and go get my second vax today. I’m nervous and full of dread. This made me laugh. I needed that! Thanks SO much. 

I thought about uploading this just to be funny (and see if anyone noticed or got the joke), but I love my real avatar too much! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Spy Car said:

@StillJessica

Your classic avatar with just a wee bit of fine tuning:

3KxRMxA.jpg

Do adjust to "no crop."

Bill

Thank you!  

I had to look through 15 years worth of photos to find it.  Lots of tongues sticking out in my photo roll.  I wish I still looked that young and thin, but I still feel like that 26yo on the inside!   

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Indigo Blue said:

I just woke up and saw this. I’ve got to get up and go get my second vax today. I’m nervous and full of dread. This made me laugh. I needed that! Thanks SO much. 

I thought about uploading this just to be funny (and see if anyone noticed or got the joke), but I love my real avatar too much! 

Good luck!!! Fingers crossed it’s not so bad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Indigo Blue said:

Good wishes for today (and tomorrow).

Tomorrow may or may not suck, but what a relief and sense of liberation that should be your compensation moving forward.

Congratulations!!!

Bill

Edited by Spy Car
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StillJessica said:

Thank you!  

I had to look through 15 years worth of photos to find it.  Lots of tongues sticking out in my photo roll.  I wish I still looked that young and thin, but I still feel like that 26yo on the inside!   

Awesome!!!

Thanks for digging. Had to be that.

Bill

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Lady Florida. said:

Even gators have to eat but no. I decided on the more tame one. 😄 

I saw your new avatar in a tiny form on the main chat page just now and it really drew my eye. Rods and cones abuzzing.

I call that one a winner. Like it.

Bill

Edited by Spy Car
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/21/2021 at 6:38 AM, Indigo Blue said:

Save the image to your desktop. Tap your old avatar. On the page that comes up, you will see your avatar with a little mountain and sun in a little box. Tap that little box and navigate to the desktop image and upload. You may see where it will pop up in a box waiting for you to crop and size it. If it looks good, don’t do any resizing. Just tap upload photo. That should work.

Or, even easier, you can just drag and drop the image from your desktop right into the box that pops up when you tap the small sun/mountain box. Then just tap upload.

Can you change the directions to "if it comes from Bill" always resize to "no crop."

The man is completely humorless about that  :wink:

Bill

6 minutes ago, Longtime Lurker said:

Thank you! It is so nice to be included 🙂 Now I will scroll back and find the directions for how to actually use it.

Try one more time and adjust the crop please. Do it for me. LOL.

I love it. Welcome out of lurking.

Bill

13 minutes ago, Spy Car said:

Perfect. Thank you!

I hope you love it as much as I do.

Bill

I do! I originally regretted my choice of username, fearing that it may brand me as a voyeur forever. But I couldn't think of anything else appropriate and the alliteration appealed to me. So now that I have the bespoke avatar, I will just embrace it. At least it will explain why I recognize everyone even though I am "new."

• Like 1

Just now, Longtime Lurker said:

I do! I originally regretted my choice of username, fearing that it may brand me as a voyeur forever. But I couldn't think of anything else appropriate and the alliteration appealed to me. So now that I have the bespoke avatar, I will just embrace it. At least it will explain why I recognize everyone even though I am "new."

Its great! I love it. 

• Like 2

Just now, Longtime Lurker said:

When I saw your username immediately thought of this image. But a had a senior moment(s), as I could not remember the name of the hot rod company that used this logo.

So I put my brain into "deep loop" mode. Took awhile, but then way back in the deep storage of the brain vault: "Moon" popped up.

Getting old beats the alternative :tongue:

Bill

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Spy Car said:

When I saw your username immediately thought of this image. But a had a senior moment(s), as I could not remember the name of the hot rod company that used this logo.

So I put my brain into "deep loop" mode. Took awhile, but then way back in the deep storage of the brain vault: "Moon" popped up.

Getting old beats the alternative :tongue:

Bill

It does indeed.

• Like 1