Menu

I have a big hand on my avatar.

Indigo Blue

1 hour ago, Indigo Blue said:

@Quill look at all the cool avatars in this thread. And it all started with you.....😊

More properly, it all started with Spy Car. But thank you!

14 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

He did yours too?  I love all of them so far.

I made the feathers with watercolor and posted them on here, but he made it into my avatar. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Wheres Toto said:

I should do a rainbow or something instead of the quote that you can't read all of it (but I'm sure most people can figure it out).  Although it's super easy to find my posts if I need to because I can scroll really quickly just eye-balling avatars.  

If you want to keep your classic avatar, this will fit. Be sure to adjust the "crop" to no crop if use use it.

Bill

4lYvkRl.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StillJessica said:

Also, every time I read the thread title I get Alanis Morissette’s “Hand in My Pocket” stuck in my head!  

🎶 I have a big hand on my avatar

and the other one is givin’ a peace sign. 🎶

Have you seen her new video, where she's looking like the quintessential mom?  

• Like 2

Yeah, this thread makes me want to change my avatar. Truthfully, M is in the bottom half of the list of favorite letters. I don't identify with "M" at all. But M makes sense for Moonhawk. So I just leave it whenever I get the urge. And I like the gold and the flowers at least. Altho Idk if anyone else can make out those details, lol.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Terabith said:

I thought so, although I confess to finding myself thinking how much I would not want to clean up all million and seven of those little balls.

I kept wishing I had her library!  But, yeah, I wouldn’t want to clean the balls up, either!  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wheres Toto said:

So I'm trying out the rainbow idea. 

OMG!!! I get your username now!!! I'm so dumb!! LOL

(I just thought...idk even what I thought. maybe about the band? never connected it to Wizard of Oz. how embarrassing, and on a hs forum no less!)

Edited by Moonhawk
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Moonhawk said:

(I just thought...idk even what I thought. maybe about the band? never connected it to Wizard of Oz. how embarrassing, and on a hs forum no less!)

I didn't get it until it was explained to me, either, if it makes you feel better! 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Moonhawk said:

LOL, my signature used to have my first name - Dorothy - which I guess made it easier to understand.  😄    "Where's Toto" was a constant question when I was young so I decided to embrace it when we became able to change user names.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

9 minutes ago, bibiche said:

I usually just think of a doe, but the blazon of the commune of Bibiche is pretty bi*ching... 😉 

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Blason_ville_fr_Bibiche_(Moselle).svg

When I did a websearch I saw goats (I was reluctant, LOL), the commune, and the children's character.

I can make the link blazon work.

I'll be back.

Bill

21 minutes ago, Spy Car said:

When I did a websearch I saw goats (I was reluctant, LOL), the commune, and the children's character.

I can make the link blazon work.

I'll be back.

Bill

Maybe this will link?

https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibiche

ETA oh duh, I read « can’t » for « can ». 🙄 

As for the character, I still have some of those books. 🥰

Edited by bibiche
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, bibiche said:

Maybe this will link?

https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibiche

ETA oh duh, I read « can’t » for « can ». 🙄 

As for thé character, I still have some of those books. 🥰

See if this work for you. If not, tomorrow is another day.

2yAciua.jpg

Let me know about this one. If you decide you like it, I will clean up the compression artifacts and make a few minor tweeks.

Edited by Spy Car

4 minutes ago, Spy Car said:

See if this work for you. If not, tomorrow is another day.

2yAciua.jpg

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! 
Thank you, Bill. 😘 (Now how do I get it?)

Edited by bibiche
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, bibiche said:

Resounding OUI! It’s the most beautiful avatar I’ve ever seen! 😍🤩😍

Aww. Look to Page 2 for Indigo Blue's informative post on how to proceed.

Be sure to adjust the crop as the final step (expanding the box so the image isn't cropped).

I am going to make a replacement later, as the compression artifacts are making me nuts and I have a couple tweeks.

I'll tag you. Go ahead and try it.

Bill

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Spy Car said:

Aww. Look to Page 2 for Indigo Blue's informative post on how to proceed.

Be sure to adjust the crop as the final step (expanding the box so the image isn't cropped).

I am going to make a replacement later, as the compression artifacts are making me nuts and I have a couple tweeks.

I'll tag you. Go ahead and try it.

Bill

I maybe made it a little lopsided (using my ancient, lethargic laptop and my pathetically absent skills), but I still love it so much! Thank you again, Bill!! 😊 

and this woefully inept doe thanks @Indigo Blue for the instructions! 🙏 

💃 I have an avatar! 🥳 I have an avatar! 🕺🏻 

Edited by bibiche
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Dreamergal said:

I stalked @Terabith to look at her new avatar. I was expecting a monolith. Saw a cat, I assume the famous Obama. 

ETA: Lovely seeing the bespoke avatars by @Spy Car

It is the famous Obama, peering down from the carport roof.  (The carport is the one with its own weather formation that rains even when it's not raining outside.)

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bibiche said:

I maybe made it a little lopsided (using my ancient, lethargic laptop and my pathetically absent skills), but I still love it so much! Thank you again, Bill!! 😊 

and this woefully inept doe thanks @Indigo Blue for the instructions! 🙏 

💃 I have an avatar! 🥳 I have an avatar! 🕺🏻 

You’re welcome. I think your avatar is adorable. 

• Thanks 1

@sangtarah has a new avatar, I think? Did I miss it somehow that Spy Car created this? If you did, Spy Car, I love it!! If not, please take that as a compliment, Sangtarah, because Bill has been cranking out some really nice avatars. If you did this yourself, I wanted to say how much I love it. It just caught my eye, and I wanted to say how awesome  that is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Indigo Blue said:

@sangtarah has a new avatar, I think? Did I miss it somehow that Spy Car created this? If you did, Spy Car, I love it!! If not, please take that as a compliment, Sangtarah, because Bill has been cranking out some really nice avatars. If you did this yourself, I wanted to say how much I love it. It just caught my eye, and I wanted to say how awesome  that is.

Wow, that's a good one. I can't take credit. But if people wrongly assume....:tongue:

Bill

Edited by Spy Car
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Spy Car said:

Wow, that's a good one. I can't take credit. But if people wrongly assume....:tongue:

Bill

I keep accidentally tapping your avatars to look at them up close when I really mean to use my fingers to enlarge it. So I’m not trying to be creepy or anything.....😐