Menu

Puppy pic!

Murphy101

Thank you for sharing that picture. It made my morning too.

1 hour ago, Æthelflæd said:

She is adorable Murphy. 

Our puppy is not a puppy anymore. 😞  Six months old almost.  8 weeks to 6 months. Enjoy your puppy. journey. It goes by too fast. I am already ready for another puppy! (My older dogs alas, are not!) 

Thank you for sharing your pictures as well. What a great way to show your puppy's growth. 

• Like 2

She is adorable Murphy. 

Our puppy is not a puppy anymore. 😞  Six months old almost.  8 weeks to 6 months. Enjoy your puppy. journey. It goes by too fast. I am already ready for another puppy! (My older dogs alas, are not!) 

DD2AFDA3-5EFD-4713-B426-B7C52B735455.thumb.JPG.100236c576d01f28747b32cd415b3d71.JPG

C6005431-90E2-4AC0-8DD6-C08D4C864F02.thumb.JPG.06956878ac70ca60f8e00f6c3cf797f8.JPG

I LOVE the contrast. Awesome photos! He is a really skilled 'sitter' on that surface. Perfectly balanced. My old lab would have been slouched to one side in his goofy lab way. 😉

• Thanks 1

She is adorable Murphy. 

DD2AFDA3-5EFD-4713-B426-B7C52B735455.thumb.JPG.100236c576d01f28747b32cd415b3d71.JPG

C6005431-90E2-4AC0-8DD6-C08D4C864F02.thumb.JPG.06956878ac70ca60f8e00f6c3cf797f8.JPG

Aww love that you took growing pictures of your pup.  Beautiful dog.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Æthelflæd said:

We took one every month on that slide for scale at the suggestion of our trainer and it worked pretty well! I’m going to do it with future puppies too! 

I took pictures for an entire year - one every month on the same place (an armchair in our case).  Then my daughter put all the pictures together into one picture (sort of like a Zoom format of squares). 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Murphy101 said:

Cookie got a bath and absolutely did not like it and the stress wore her out completely. She just sorta passed out before I could even finish drying her off. Chip did not care at all about her plight. 

2235444B-A9CD-4D25-AFD0-633E77586DA0.jpeg

I am amazed that the bath tired him out.  Water gives our dog a power boost!  Seriously - she is zooming around the house afterwards on top speed!  And since my dog is a Rottie/Shepherd mix, everyone had better get out of her way!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jean in Newcastle said:

I am amazed that the bath tired him out.  Water gives our dog a power boost!  Seriously - she is zooming around the house afterwards on top speed!  And since my dog is a Rottie/Shepherd mix, everyone had better get out of her way!

Me too a little bit! Our poodle acts like a “new man” after going to the groomers. LOL but poodles are known to LOVE water. If there’s a puddle - he is gonna be in it. 

But Cookie is supposedly part shar pei and though I’m sure there’s exceptions, they are known to not be fond of water. Guess maybe she is more shar pei than terrier. Or just a baby that hasn’t ever had a bath before. She’s only 6/7weeks old. And I think she might be a week or so younger than that bc she still does the rooting for a tit to nurse on thing in her sleep.  I’m sure we can train her to tolerate it at least. We’ll repeat happy bath time until at the very least she accepts it without a fuss. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Murphy101 said:

Cookie got a bath and absolutely did not like it and the stress wore her out completely. She just sorta passed out before I could even finish drying her off. Chip did not care at all about her plight. 

2235444B-A9CD-4D25-AFD0-633E77586DA0.jpeg

Oh my word -- that round, naked lil' puppy tum! I can't handle the cuteness. 

• Like 4