Menu

Do these summer lounge pants exist?

MEmama

I’m desperately looking for a pair of lightweight lounge pants. Requirements: They should be thin and very breathable, preferably a cooling material (like the cooling pajamas from Soma), full length—not capris, and banded or fitted at the ankle so they don't ride up. I do not like my skin exposed or touching itself when it’s hot. A stretchy waist would be best for sticky day comfort. Ideally they should be looser than leggings, but not uncomfortably baggy. Also ideally they are black so I can wear them with any top. I do not care for printed pants. 

Does anyone have ideas?

7 minutes ago, MEmama said:

I’m desperately looking for a pair of lightweight lounge pants. Requirements: They should be thin and very breathable, preferably a cooling material (like the cooling pajamas from Soma), full length—not capris, and banded or fitted at the ankle so they don't ride up. I do not like my skin exposed or touching itself when it’s hot. A stretchy waist would be best for sticky day comfort. Ideally they should be looser than leggings, but not uncomfortably baggy. Also ideally they are black so I can wear them with any top. I do not care for printed pants. 

Does anyone have ideas?

I keep seeing ads for vuori joggers in my social media. The look nice, but they are $$$ for sweat pants. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EmseB said:

I keep seeing ads for vuori joggers in my social media. The look nice, but they are $$$ for sweat pants. 

Those look nice! But hot. 

I actually don't need them to be super nice. I really just want them for around the house when it’s too hot to move. Somas banded cooling pjs would work great if they came in black or at least weren’t printed. 

I love my Columbia pants!  I wear them constantly they are so comfortable.  Stretchy waist/material, loose fitting, pockets, can dress up, or wear them around the house.  I’ll find link for you.

89CCF286-AE8E-41B9-9B15-5934DEAC77FD.png

Edited by matrips

2 hours ago, Iron Jenny Flint said:

Linen is a good idea. I actually just bought the jogger’s from Athleta but the fit didn’t work for me so I returned them. They were almost perfect, though.

The others look great too— off to check sizes! I’m only 5'3 so often crops go to my ankle anyway. A tall would certainly be full length on me. Good idea! 

23 minutes ago, matrips said:

I love my Columbia pants!  I wear them constantly they are so comfortable.  Stretchy waist/material, loose fitting, pockets, can dress up, or wear them around the house.  I’ll find link for you.

89CCF286-AE8E-41B9-9B15-5934DEAC77FD.png

These are cute! This reminds me that Columbia has a cooling line too, I think. Off to check. Thank you!

No idea what store these are from but they are super lightweight, have bands at the ankle, pockets and are solid black.  Elastic waist and soft and comfy.  

Ok.  These look similar.  https://www.walmart.com/ip/Secret-Treasures-Women-s-and-Women-s-Plus-Short-Sleeve-Top-and-Joggers-2pc-Pajama-Set/296358295?variantFieldId=actual_color

15927004276828022870979957862541.jpg

Edited by Ottakee
  • Like 1

I've been living in these, which are unfortunately cropped (I'm 5'3" too), but otherwise meet your requirements. Maybe there's a full-length version? Old Navy had something similar a few summers ago, and I've been kicking myself I didn't buy more of them. These are the closest I've found. 

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Essentials-Womens-Studio-Stretch/dp/B07FK7TSQ1?ref_=ast_sto_dp