Menu

Hello! Coming out of lurking!

Hadley

Hello, all!  I would like to introduce myself as a new poster, although I’ve technically had an account for years now.  I’ve been learning from all of you since my son was in first grade.  He’s now a junior.  I would like to tell you all how very much you have helped me in this homeschool journey.  You have educated me, as well as keeping me from feeling alone on this road.  I’m hoping to jump into the waters and not be a stranger any longer!  My toe is in now...

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all for the welcome!  I just returned home and checked The Hive, and it brightened my day to have heard from so many of y’all!  

Yes, I am still homeschooling. My son is a high school junior.  Like many of you, we chose to try homeschool for a year and we have never looked back. He and I have sampled many curricula, online classes, and co-ops over the years.  This year, we have landed on a good mix with online classes with Pennsylvania Homeschoolers and Tapestry of Grace at home.  

I am getting to the white-knuckle part of the homeschool years: college applications...I am so happy to have this board for guidance!

• Like 2