Menu

Twilight, the movie..

Can I post that I'm going plus a teenage daughter and a husband? I bought my tickets yesterday. :D

Little sister is going to a girl party where 4 of them are going to a 11pm showing after dance class. Then they are sleepover at one girl's house and that mom is driving them all back to the studio for Nutcracker rehearsal at 11am. I think they're nuts.

I'm going to see it even if I have to go solo. Although if I can tag along with the rest of you thats sound like more fun. I actually tried to take my ds son (age 14) into seeing by telling him there will be lots of teenage girls there. Can you tell I don't like to go to the movies solo.

If anyone want to head torward the beach to see I I will buy the popcorn:lurk5:

We've been counting down for months! I hate the thought of the midnight showing... and 16yodd wants to go with girlfriends Fri. and 18yod and 14yod want to go and I just don't know which one we'll go to... but I am thinking I could get talked into the midnight one by these girls...

I agree... I totally thought Edward was much cuter in my mind than what I see of this guy posing as Edward!!

My 16 year old cousin will be here next week, if she hasn't been to see it on Friday (which I doubt since their flight here is EARLY saturday morning) I might go with her. Otherwise I am going on my own.

And I am with WTMindy I didn't like who they cast as Edward. As a matter of fact I am not sure about a lot of the casting:glare:. But we shall see.

I'm going next Tuesday with a group of my students. (One of them works at the theater and can get one person in for free and offered to take me!)

I've seen the trailors and so far I am NOT convinced that Edward is cute enough!!

This is exactly how I feel, though he seems to be growing on me.

That is my hope, that the posters don't do him justice. I'll let you know how I feel after the movie. :-)

Let's hope he lives up to my expectations, and surpasses yours! :001_smile: We'll find out in a few days now!

Has anyone seen any reviews out for the movie yet? The premiere already happened so I was expecting that they would be coming out now, but haven't seen any yet....

My dd would cast Edward as "this hot French dude" http://loyaldragon.deviantart.com/art/Edward-Cullen-80178842

I saw Patterson with his fuzzy tummy in a trailer and thought, "Eww. The marble stone Edward isn't supposed to have hair!"

I hope this doesn't get slaughtered as badly as Eragon. I don't know if I can handle sitting next to dd whispering in my ear, "This isn't from the book!"

I probably will wait for the DVD, but if I had girlfriends that lived closer it would make a great ladies night out.

Yes. We're doing a embarrassed ladies night out - all of us over the age of 30.

But the guy who plays Edward is just so darn cute. Now, I'm really embarrassed, he's young enough to be my younger brother.:D