Menu

What can I make to bring to the breakfast for teachers

lynn

This takes a while, but kolaches are always a hit here - https://www.homesicktexan.com/2007/03/sweet-escape-kolaches.html  - The dough can be used for cinnamon rolls too.

We make the kolache dough but we wrap savory things into a dough ball - think bacon/eggs/cheese, brisket/hatch chili/cheese. These are a big hit here in TX. The ball end up about 3" in diameter. Probably 2 make a good breakfast.

6 hours ago, arctic_bunny said:

A couple types of muffins? If there’s leftovers, they can be wrapped up and frozen for later.

Fruit, fruit salad

Non-alcoholic mimosas 

A selection of tea

Would a non-alcoholic mimosa be the same thing as orange juice?  

As a teacher, I agree that I don't want much sugar at breakfast.  It's not unusual that I don't get a chance to eat again until after the kids leave, and having a sugary breakfast means I'm going to be hungry in a few hours.  

45 minutes ago, Daria said:

Would a non-alcoholic mimosa be the same thing as orange juice?  

As a teacher, I agree that I don't want much sugar at breakfast.  It's not unusual that I don't get a chance to eat again until after the kids leave, and having a sugary breakfast means I'm going to be hungry in a few hours.  

I saw some that were OJ with lemon sparkling water, and some with ginger ale. I was thinking more of the latter for breakfast, maybe with orange slices in the pitcher.

This is so nice of you. Every time there is food at school, my coworkers and I are so thankful and excited!

For breakfast, I’d say something that’s not messy. There’s nothing worse than starting the day with a stain on your clothes (been there, done that... often). Muffins, bagels with cream cheese, etc. are appreciated but not messy.