Menu

JAWM?

MommyLiberty5013

There have been a few things on here that have stumped me for a while. JAWM was one.

Also books and bookshelves.

Oh, and tea. I kept trying to work out what T.E.A. stood for. Time to Express Affection? Two Enthusiastic Adults? 

Then someone pointed me to the original thread and educated me.

Then there was a thread with a title about herbal tea and I thought 'this should be interesting'. It was about actual herbal tea  :)

• Like 2

There have been a few things on here that have stumped me for a while. JAWM was one.

Oh, and tea. I kept trying to work out what T.E.A. stood for. Time to Express Affection? Two Enthusiastic Adults?

Then there was a thread with a title about herbal tea and I thought 'this should be interesting'. It was about actual herbal tea :)

And some threads are really about books and bookshelves

• Like 2

Then there was a thread with a title about herbal tea and I thought 'this should be interesting'. It was about actual herbal tea :)

These both work! :D

• Like 1