Menu

Sherlock is on tonight.

Miss Peregrine

You don't get PBS at all?  It's on the main PBS station here...  Masterpiece is just a show, not a channel...

Nope, we don't get PBS at all and haven't for years. We live way out in the country and have DirecTV and get a zillion channels but no PBS.

There's a PBS app available on Apple devices. Not sure about Android. The new episodes will post there under the show Masterpiece the day after it airs...so, tomorrow. If you have an iPhone, iPad, or AppleTV just head to the app store.

I don't have cable and will watch tonight's episode with dh on the app later this week, but for tonight I've already checked that I don't have to move the antenna. So far the picture is crystal clear, but once the show starts the signal will probablt degrade and I'll spend the first fifteen minutes trying to find where in the living room is the better signal.

Edited by mamaraby

We can watch PBS on the computer so we might all have to huddle around it if it works.

Can you hook up a computer to your tv? That's how we're going to to watch it.

How do you watch PBS on the computer? When I go to the PBS website, I don't see any live streaming options.

I know last year the Sherlock episodes were available by live streaming at the same time as the broadcast. I'd love to be able to do that again, but if they're doing it again, they don't seem to be promoting it at all. Would love to know where to find this if it's available.

How do you watch PBS on the computer? When I go to the PBS website, I don't see any live streaming options.

I know last year the Sherlock episodes were available by live streaming at the same time as the broadcast. I'd love to be able to do that again, but if they're doing it again, they don't seem to be promoting it at all. Would love to know where to find this if it's available.

On the main page it said, "Watch now" on the large pic of Sherlock. I tested it out and its working. Just waiting to gather all my people.

• Like 1