Menu

As much as I love Lin-Manuel Miranda...

Alice

Your house, too?

My oldest can only sing Hamilton at the top of his lungs.lol

I'm actually glad the resale value in NYC for tickets is 3000 $ because even my kids understand that that is an insane amount of money for a ticket and there is no way we could afford it.

My kids all love Hamilton, and I like it, too. But they play the music, sing the songs, and even their conversations include Hamilton quotes. I must have told them to talk less, smile more about a million times!

I am considering playing the South Pacific soundtrack continually for a few days. Then I will find a way to quote the songs during every conversation I have with them.

If that doesn't work, I'll engage them in duels.

Edited by RoughCollie
  • Like 2

Even my martial arts girl loves Hamilton. One of the boyfriends is now a HUGE fan too. There is no escape, and I'm OK with it.

It helps that they actually know all the lyrics and can sing in parts/harmonize. With three girls, Schuyler Sisters is AWESOME!!! Especially since the syllables of their names fit with the Schuyler names...

Bonus: the girls have been digging up old Electric Company videos. Silent E is a Ninja has always been a favorite, especially since our quiet martial artist's name starts with E.

• Like 1