Menu

OhElizabeth had her baby!!!!

I'm not authorized, so I won't tell the name in case she doesn't want it on the net...but I WILL tell you it's not anything that I saw her mention on the boards. :-)

It didn't even dawn on me that we are on the internet. I just know how up in the air the name decision was...I am thinking out loud more than anything. I don't recall her referring to her daughter by first name come to think of it. What a duh moment!

I am going to stop now:blush:

When Elizabeth asked me to post about the baby, she specifically asked me not to share the name. She, like many of us, prefers to keep her kids names private. I probably should have mentioned that in the first post. Oops! I will say they picked a very nice name for him. :001_smile:

Thanks Greta! I just posted after you:O)

I missed that thread and nothing was mentioned in Greta's post. Just wanted to be sure it was okay with mom. ;)

Yes, Elizabeth had asked me to post when she had the baby. We know each other IRL, and she knew you all would be eager for an update and that she might not feel up to it. :001_smile:

She is also planning on taking a break from the boards for a while. I'm not sure how long that will be. So, if anyone is anxiously awaiting further details, I'm not sure there will be any for awhile.

Enjoy your little one, and congratulations to big sister and dad as well! Doesn't it make you think that maybe they were just enjoying themselves so much in there that they didn't want to come out? No waiting for meals, no lack of cuddling, no being away from mom. ;)

Mine did the same thing (3 weeks late), and he was 10 pounds. Just lazy, I think! He still likes to sleep late now that he's nine......

We are all so happy for you, OhE.

Julie

Congratulations! :party:

BTW: My son was 11 lbs. 2-1/2 oz. at birth. He looked HUGE next to the other babies in the nursery. Although quite large at birth, he has never been on the hefty side, but rather tall and lanky (he's 6'4").

Enjoy your wonderful blessing!