Menu

Super dry legs - best solution??

I got it at Walmart though, so probably not too much. It's not my style to indulge myself in anything much over $5, so it was probably less than $6. It's Oil of Olay in-shower Body Lotion. You smooth it on before you get out of the shower, then rinse it off and get out. My legs are never dry when I use this, though I think my shower floor get grimy faster because of the oils in the lotion as it rinses off.

And just the same as for any other reason I would purchase it, I always use organic, extra virgin. I don't put anything on my skin that is not edible (except eye makeup).

I buy it bulk here:

http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/

~Lisa

ETA: I just noticed at the bottom of the coconut oil page it says, "These pages are best viewed while sipping tea." Ha!!!

Edited by Lisa at Home

Use Nair, or have your legs waxed. I made that switch this year, and the difference has been huge.

I used to scratch my legs so much in my sleep that they would bleed.

I used Cetaphil on them every day, but they were still always dry and itchy. Waxing is expensive, but for me it has almost become a medical necessity.