Menu

Reasonably priced leotards?

Jackie

Also, if your DC likes special patterns/colors, try Etsy. I've gotten a lot of reptile print ones there :)

Make sure you know the sizes. My DD is a youth medium in most clothes and is a youth intermediate in most dance wear-and an adult XS in GK elite leos!

Edited by dmmetler
  • Like 1

I just ordered gymnastics "biketards" for my daughters from Walmart.  It is for a recreational tumbling class they are attending this month, so I did not want to spend much.  I suggested something cute and classic from the Danskin website, but DD8 said she had in mind "something sparkly, and rainbow-colored, and maybe in a leopard print."

Enter Walmart:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Danskin-Now-Girls-Printed-Biketard-with-Back-Keyhole/47300268

It is hideous, but it is only $10, and she is thrilled.

Edited by Squawky Acres
  • Like 1

Also, if your DC likes special patterns/colors, try Etsy. I've gotten a lot of reptile print ones there :)

Make sure you know the sizes. My DD is a youth medium in most clothes and is a youth intermediate in most dance wear-and an adult XS in GK elite leos!

And on this subject, be sure to measure the torso length!  I originally ordered Rebecca a couple of leos based on her height/weight, but they were too small.  I got the correct fit by getting her torso measurement.