Menu

Free Peter Rabbit Audio Book today only

Tracy

Thank you very much for sharing the link!

Can someone help me get it on my phone? I downloaded the app but I can only listen to the book online. Any ideas?

The download link is to an MP3 file. Right click on the link and save the file to your computer or phone. Then you can listen to the file in any music app.

• 2 months later...

To follow up, I did find both on their app. (I used iTunes, but I'd assume they have an Android app as well.)

What is the name of the app? I can't find anything in iTunes to save my life. I have the Greek myths book from another time but didn't have to use an app to download it.

How did you find this? I searched Random House. I searched Penguin. I think I searched both together. I just got lots of random stuff. No pun intended because I find iTunes searches an exercise in futility. I didn't know the name of the app. I also searched Peter Rabbit with those terms. I searched Jim Weiss and Peter Rabbit. 

How did you find this? I searched Random House. I searched Penguin. I think I searched both together. I just got lots of random stuff. No pun intended because I find iTunes searches an exercise in futility. I didn't know the name of the app. I also searched Peter Rabbit with those terms. I searched Jim Weiss and Peter Rabbit. 

I totally don't remember, haha! I was just frantically searching because I really wanted to find it, especially after I saw the stories included some by T. Burgess, and I tried every possible combination of words...in the end I found the iTunes link on someone's blog post from the summer.

I'm trying to decide how I feel about Weiss's narration, everything I've heard him read sounds so creepy, and sure enough, this does too. Does it fit with Beatrix Potter? Well not the way I've always read the stories, but whatever, DD has been loving it, which is all that counts!

• 3 weeks later...