• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

Awesome sauce.

But do I actually buy it?  Risky.  Hmmmm…. 

Hey, Hornblower--For a minimal charge, I will gladly free up space on your shelving.  Just send me your miquon.  Ground shipping is fine.  

Cheapest I've found or PDF.   More info. You need the Annotations.

Like me???  Like me???  

:crying:

Yes, Quackers. Like you.  :001_rolleyes:

Mrs. Mallard, I â¤ï¸ you. Shhhhh, don't tell Slachewhat. (What??? Why is my autocorrect doing that? Is that actually a word? Off to google...)

I thought you said you read the entire thread...

• Like 3

Awesome sauce.

But do I actually buy it?  Risky.  Hmmmm…. 

Hey, Hornblower--For a minimal charge, I will gladly free up space on your shelving.  Just send me your miquon.  Ground shipping is fine.  

oh hun, it's long gone. My youngest is 17. Even with curriculum hoarding tendencies, I let that one go eons ago.

But you can tell how it scarred me because I still feel dense for not getting it :lol:

• Like 3

I don't remember seeing the princess bride. Definitely haven't seen Firefly. Haven't heard of most of the other shows, except I think dh worked on Revolution...it sounds familiar. I'll ask him when he wakes up. I'm not much of a TV person. I like documentaries. I'm weird.

We're a documentaries family here, too. The youngest is an oddball who hasn't caught on yet.

• Like 1

I just don't see the point. I love that when I post a status update that I get comments from random people, and mishaps like this thread create new relationships, but I don't get the friend thing.

I don't get it either, but it's just a nice thing to do I guess. So be nice!

I had an ELMO when I was student teaching (no smartboard; just projected onto the whiteboard), then transitioned down to an overhead. I was forever forgetting to make transparency copies and just plopping the paper on the overhead. Drove me nuts. 

Now, I live in a small community with a rather large technology business headquartered here. We have a lot of technology here in our schools because of that business, so I now have an ELMO and a smartboard. Sadly, I find that I've become more reliant on my technology than my teaching skills. (Honestly, I hate teaching now. Creativity has been pushed out the window at our schools. Hoping it will be different with the new principal and new superintendent.)

That was a total ramble. 

Rambles are quite okay.

I forgot about transparencies.  I was remembering the old kind of overhead projector you could put a book or object in and it would project that.

For my own ramble:  I checked in on my dad in Colorado.  His area didn't get the tornadoes and hail, but there is a lot of river flooding and they are expecting some more storms tomorrow.  He was driving around with a buddy when I called, and said everything was very green and the reservoirs are all full now.

• Like 4

She has to knock on wood of course, She jinxed it, I can't undo her jinx.  

But you double jinxed it by saying she was going to sneeze 12 times. So, now you have to undo your jinx, she knocks on wood, then all should be ok. Okay?

• Like 2

And now you have jinxed it so you will sneeze like 12 times in a row

But I have discovered the Great Sneeze Prevention Technique which is essentially rubbing your nose vigorously until the sneeze goes away. You wanted to know that, right?

My main fear is that the ibuprofin will work so well that I forget that I must not sneeze.

Wood has been knocked upon.

• Like 5

But I have discovered the Great Sneeze Preventive Technique which is essentially rubbing your nose vigorously until the sneeze goes away. You wanted to know that, right?

My main fear is that the ibuprofin will work so well that I forget that I must not sneeze.

Wood has been knocked upon.

Saying raspberry helps too.

• Like 2

I got first on another thread & really wanted to booyah.

Do what you feel, man.

I can feel the irresistible pull already.

Is this what happened to you all? Like a "Hotel California" kind of thing? You can never leave...

Pretty much exactly.

But you double jinxed it by saying she was going to sneeze 12 times. So, now you have to undo your jinx, she knocks on wood, then all should be ok. Okay?

Quick and throw some salt over your left shoulder.

• Like 3