Menu

Ignore this thread!

Illegal move!  No fair ;using the love card!  

It's how I win.  That, and I am dadgum hysterical.  No one can resist my funny charms.

I'm abstaining from the booya/booyahs.   Cause I love the peeps on both sides.

I like this.  It's kinda like the love/butt argument.  Really, it all boils down to love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5IVuN1N6-Y

• Like 3

• Replies 216.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Slache

• Susan in TN

• Jean in Newcastle

• KrissiK

By the way, we're watching Tree House Masters and their clients in this episode have a Scottish heritage.  So all the construction workers are wearing kilts now.  It seems like this should be announced at least somewhere on the forum.  So, I'm telling y'all.

My dc are watching Tree House Masters now! I've never seen it before, but they are fascinated. I think they are doing Japanese tree houses now. Sounds really cool, though no kilts. ;) They are drinking tea instead. Not quite as racy. 

• Like 5

I need to figure out a way to post evidence of my exercise. No, I am not posting videos of me doing zumba or dying through Jillian Michaels.

If you post a video of yourself looking like an idiot working out I'll post a video of myself looking like an idiot working out.

• Like 2

Me thinks Mama has a UTI. I just can't get a break. At least this won't interrupt my mothering, eating, working out, or doing housework.

Renai, I will have separate binders for school and Bible notes. This one just replace the file cabinet and bill paying station. It makes total sense and it will be so easy to navigate.

• Like 1

I need to figure out a way to post evidence of my exercise. No, I am not posting videos of me doing zumba or dying through Jillian Michaels.

Well, we did C25K Week 3 Day 3 yesterday, but I didn't take a picture.  Besides it would just be the same picture every day (actually, every other day).

• Like 2

Me thinks Mama has a UTI. I just can't get a break. At least this won't interrupt my mothering, eating, working out, or doing housework.

Renai, I will have separate binders for school and Bible notes. This one just replace the file cabinet and bill paying station. It makes total sense and it will be so easy to navigate.

I was liking the binder idea, not the uti. The uti sucks.  :grouphug:

• Like 3

If you post a video of yourself looking like an idiot working out I'll post a video of myself looking like an idiot working out.

That is just not enough motivation for me to post a video. Sorry. Besides, oldest dd tells me I look good when I exercise and I don't' want to ruin that visualization of myself by knowing the truth.

• Like 3

I have to take oldest to her physical, youngest to creative movement, then decide my next step. I need to take the paper clips back to the principal and have Konmari to do. Dd wants to finish her clothes today, as do I, then start youngest's clothes. I have homework and exercise to fit in. And eating. Feeding the kids is important. And me. I should eat too.

• Like 1

I feel a bit sorry for this girl because some adult saw fit to expose her in some way to what seems to be a horror movie at the age of 9 or under. Who does that?

And obviously the supervision needs to be upped in children's church because all of this long string of horrible stories happened while they were supposed to be making cards for missionaries in South America. UGH.

Maybe they could show a Freddy Krueger movie next week while knitting caps for children in China.

I am so sorry to hear that.

Freddy Krueger in Sunday School would require a whole new interpretation of WWJD :lol:

• Like 1

The septic guy is coming today for septic cleaning. The holes are in my garden, so dh had to cut holes in the garden fence and dig out a couple of plants to get to the concrete slabs, so they can put their hoses in. Said slabs are now off the holes in anticipation of septic cleaning dude and I can't open the windows:-( too stinky.

Plus I have cramps.

On the upside, kids have sailing this afternoon, so the house with be quiet, and I can continue with the quasi-KonMari thing.

• Like 1

After successfully procrastinating my workout for about 3 hours by doing lots and lots of housework I finally got to my it. My legs and back are so sore from yesterday it's not even funny. My weights felt too heavy for this workout so I was stuck between wanting to put them down but knowing that if I did I'd have to pick them back up. It was all very hard. You should feel very sorry for me.

• Like 4

I wanted to Konmari today, but I just didn't feel like it. So I made chocolate chip cookies instead. And am proud to announce that not one bit of dough passed my lips. I am on day 9 of carb cycling and I know if I indulged, I would have fallen off the wagon and it would have ran right over me. But, we have a homeschool group planning meeting/swim party this afternoon and I needed something to bring.

• Like 2

After successfully procrastinating my workout for about 3 hours by doing lots and lots of housework I finally got to my it. My legs and back are so sore from yesterday it's not even funny. My weights felt too heavy for this workout so I was stuck between wanting to put them down but knowing that if I did I'd have to pick them back up. It was all very hard. You should feel very sorry for me.

I'm sorry.

• Like 1

I can't feel very sorry for you because you enjoy that type of torture.

• Like 3

Ok, I must have missed the explanation of Konmari. I thought it was a work-out program. It's worse - it's an organizing system!!!  :leaving:

I'm happy with my level of clutter. It's not great, but it is far better than my parents. They tried to force my old transistor radio on me when I visited, plus some of my 20 year old bank statements. Why do parents keep these things for their children? Is it some kind of benevolent torture? ;)

• Like 5

Ok, I must have missed the explanation of Konmari. I thought it was a work-out program. It's worse - it's an organizing system!!!  :leaving:

I'm happy with my level of clutter. It's not great, but it is far better than my parents. They tried to force my old transistor radio on me when I visited, plus some of my 20 year old bank statements. Why do parents keep these things for their children? Is it some kind of benevolent torture? ;)

Old bank statements!  So funny!

My grandparents did this to my parents, and they complained.  And now my dad does it to me.  Except it is mostly food.  He buys weird stuff that he doesn't want and doesn't want it to go to waste.  Latey, it was a cup of black rice, some really old cinnamon sticks, about twenty jars of spices, some as old as I am (not joking), and a large jar of pickles.  Thanks, dad!  Oh, and he had me order five pounds of macadamia nuts and then didn't like them because they had oil or salt or something on them.  So he gave them to me.  I eat about ten every other day.  I figure they will last me two years.   :lol:

• Like 3

I can't feel very sorry for you because you enjoy that type of torture.

I must admit that my least favorite body part (my lower tummy) is smaller than it's been since John was conceived. On the other hand I'm walking like an old person.

• Like 1

This one time my dad decided that a bunch of books he had for 30 years were bothering him and he couldn't take them in the house one more minute.  So I had to drive over and get them right away. :lol:

My dad is a trip.  He's really pretty odd, but I don't mind odd.  That's why I hang out here with the lot of you people. :leaving:

• Like 4

And a-Booya!

This Booya is dedicated to Tex and her Odd Father.

This is the thread that never ends,

It just goes on and on my friends.

People started posting not knowing what it was,

And they'll continue posting forever just because...

This is the thread that never ends

You'd best come join it with your friends

'Cuz it will replace Facebook as the latest web-based craze

And everyone will post here instead for the rest of their days

This is the thread that never ends...

• Like 3

And a-Booya!

This Booya is dedicated to Tex and her Odd Father.

This is the thread that never ends,

It just goes on and on my friends.

People started posting not knowing what it was,

And they'll continue posting forever just because...

This is the thread that never ends

You'd best come join it with your friends

'Cuz it will replace Facebook as the latest web-based craze

And everyone will post here instead for the rest of their days

This is the thread that never ends...

Hello. Quote notifications are back. In case you didn't pick up on my randomness.

• Like 2