Menu

So remember how I wanted the "dream house?"

kristi26

We BOUGHT IT!!!!!!

We put our house on the market after all in November. It was on a week when we got an offer. Oddly, from the same lady who said she wanted it and then backed out. We were seriously skeptical, but entertained the offer. She put it in writing. She had her pre-approval (from a different bank; the other one was just terrible). So we accepted the offer and prayed the whole time. Lol.

Long story short, we finally officially signed the paperwork at the start of February and moved in! We own the house I wanted!! And we love it. I can't wait for spring and the ability to send my kids outside to play for hours in our enormous yard. :) And I've already seen three different kinds of birds that you NEVER see in town- blue jays, bluebirds, and cardinals. Isn't that awesome??

Just had to share the news!

Sooo jealous! !!!

My turn soon, peeeasse. ;-)

I hope tomorrow's inspection goes well! As, I have my eyes on a dream home too.......but scared it will sell before ours.

Congrats! !!!! Well done, happy that dreams do come true!

• Like 1

Oh, and the bluebirds! Not so common these days!

Seriously! :) I had never seen one before I saw them here! I was pretty excited about them. And our neighbor across the street has a bunch of bluebird houses in his yard, which is all the more awesome! They'll stick around!

Sooo jealous! !!!

My turn soon, peeeasse. ;-)

I hope tomorrow's inspection goes well! As, I have my eyes on a dream home too.......but scared it will sell before ours.

Congrats! !!!! Well done, happy that dreams do come true!

Hopefully it'll work out for you as well! There was actually another offer on this house at the same time as ours went in! But they took ours!!! :)

• Like 1