Menu

Warning...vent!

Hikin' Mama

I have a FB friend who is of a different faith than me. Friend daily puts multiple memes related to her faith on FB. Kind of irritating, but I can live with it. Tonight there are 49, yes, forty-freakin' nine of them in a row. I can't really unfriend for reasons I can't say here, but I just might scream!

ETA: Even if friend were of the same faith as me, I would be beyond irritated by 49 memes in a row. Just so you know that I am equal opportunity irritated. :)

I have a FB friend who is of a different faith than me. Friend daily puts multiple memes related to her faith on FB. Kind of irritating, but I can live with it. Tonight there are 49, yes, forty-freakin' nine of them in a row. I can't really unfriend for reasons I can't say here, but I just might scream!

Can you block instead of unfriend? 

ETA: Even if friend were of the same faith as me, I would be beyond irritated by 49 memes in a row. Just so you know that I am equal opportunity irritated. :)

Just hide her from your newsfeed. That's what I do with those people.

Forty nine? She found forty nine different things to say about her faith? Or are they all iterations on the same two things?

They are not things she herself said, but pictures with quotes and sayings such as one would find on Pinterest. They were from several different sources, but all sources dedicated to that specific faith. I'm guessing they are being posted on FB from all the different sources and she is reposting them.

Thats why I'm not on FB or any other social media site. 49?! C'mon!

If she is Muslim, the sudden influx could be because we have just had a big religious occasion and people are celebrating so it could be that she is re-posting things that have been shared with her from 49 different people.

Either way, 49 memes is crazy and I don't care what they are on! Good lord almighty!

Thats why I'm not on FB or any other social media site. 49?! C'mon!

If she is Muslim, the sudden influx could be because we have just had a big religious occasion and people are celebrating so it could be that she is re-posting things that have been shared with her from 49 different people.

Either way, 49 memes is crazy and I don't care what they are on! Good lord almighty!

Not Muslim.

If she is Mormon, they just had their big General Conference today and it will continue tomorrow.

Yes Mormons do love their General Conference memes. I'm one myself and even I would be unfollowing that person... I guess she wants something to do with her hands whilst she's watching.