Menu

prayer request

I am so glad I started reading this board. Will you please pray for my husband, his name is Stevie. He is an extremely hardworking commercial shrimper here in Savannah, GA. The doctor just called and scheduled him for a CT scan for next Tuesday, Sept 2 to scan his kidney for a mass they found 2 wks ago. He has had pain there for about 2 months and finally told me and we went to the doctor who immediately sent him for an ultrasound. Now they have to do the CT.

He is having such a hard time because of the fuel prices. It costs almost 7,000. to fill the boat up where it use to cost 2,500. 3 years ago. and 7 years ago it was about 1500. Diesel fuel is unbelievable. And the price of shrimp has dropped from 3.30 a lb to about 1.30, due to imported shrimp price dumping. So you see we are really upside down!!

He is also not saved, He believes in God, but you Believer's out there know that even the "demons believe and tremble" James 2:19. He is an awesome man, father and provider. He works harder than any man I have ever seen and loves it. But the industry is failing and so are we. And now this.

So please pray with me that it is just a cyst. Just a cyst, something simple...

Thankyou