Menu

22 Pictures Where I Have Absolutely No Idea What’s Going On

Kathryn

Wow! Just Wow!

Everyone of them just makes my mind say 'Wow, that can't even be creatively explained. '

If you have a quirky or creative home school kid, it could be a fun writing assignment.  Pick a picture and write a story. ...or just write captions for each.  LOL  

ETA: I would love to hear an articulate 4yo explain the bathroom rainbow one.  I can only imagine what would be going on in a 4yos mind to make sense of that!  LOL 

I recognized the one with the deer on the bed; National Geographic had an article about exotic pets, and that deer lives inside and has her own bedroom. 

I want to hear the story behind the crashed UPS truck, the man in formalwear, and the tiny sewing machine.

And, like Moxie, I think I'd rather not know about Tree Guy.

I know what's happening in the picture with the first responders standing around looking at the guy with cactus all over him. All three of them are thinking, "<internal eye roll - 'cause we paramedics & firefighters are professional, not-obvious eye rollers> Dude, I don't care what happened. Just make your story somewhat plausible and stick with it." Followed very closely by "Two beers...huh...why am I not surprised."

That's SO interesting--because I don't see any ads.  I know I put something on awhile ago, but I have no idea what it is.

It looks like maybe AdBlockPlus or DoNotTrackMe.

Either way, it was free.

That's good to know. I certainly don't want my kids having to look at the "nicest b*tt" in America or whatever that was, but I know they'd really enjoy the pictures.

ETA: I would love to hear an articulate 4yo explain the bathroom rainbow one.  I can only imagine what would be going on in a 4yos mind to make sense of that!  LOL 

No 4 year olds were involved, but unfortunately I think this is (a drunk college kid's version of) the pot at the end of the rainbow.