Menu

Confession time. Sometimes I draw eyebrows on my dog

ChristyB in TN

I do this all the time with my dog. 

When Dh and were first married we had a golden that we would constantly draw on-- she would go to him and he would do eye brows then she would go to me and I would add glasses and so forth.   She would sleep on her back with her legs all spread out and her tummy exposed-- one day I walked past her and DH had written "hi mom" on her tummy. 

My daughter wrote "wash me" across his (our current dog)  forehead a couple of weeks ago.

Here is a picture --- can you guess what he is???

post-15385-0-43578400-1401068714_thumb.jpg

I do this all the time with my dog.

When Dh and were first married we had a golden that we would constantly draw on-- she would go to him and he would do eye brows then she would go to me and I would add glasses and so forth. She would sleep on her back with her legs all spread out and her tummy exposed-- one day I walked past her and DH had written "hi mom" on her tummy.

My daughter wrote "wash me" across his (our current dog) forehead a couple of weeks ago.

Here is a picture --- can you guess what he is???

attachicon.gifP1000657.JPG

Oh, my gosh, that's so awesome!!! I'm drawing glasses on her tomorrow! She is so cute, by the way. :)

She looks a lot like my last dog, who was a cross between a weimaraner (sp) and a Brittany spaniel. So much personality!

I hadn't considered spaniel! We see weimer in her and maybe chocolate lab? Sometimes she looks a little like a pit. Weimer, for sure, though. She is just such a sweet girl. :) and will look so intelligent once I get those glasses on her tomorrow! Lol

Baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaa!

I worked with a lady who had no eyebrows so she drew them on. It would never occur to me to do this to a dog! However, Google knows this is a thing...I started typing "drawing eyebrows" and Google was giving me the suggestions "on your baby" and "on your dog".

I worked with a lady who had no eyebrows so she drew them on. It would never occur to me to do this to a dog!

I once worked with a lady who drew her lips on perfectly with orange lipstick but they were just about a centimeter to the left of her actual lip line. It was mesmerizing. ;)