Menu

How do I get "0 warning posts" off my profile?

bluemongoose

:svengo:  so basically I just announced that I have 0 warning posts and up until this moment you all were in the dark!  LOL  :blushing:

I just posted this same thing like three days ago on the Site News board. Don't feel bad... at least we were clueless together!

I just spread some likes around while I am at it!  I'm such a goody goody I have never even come close to running out of those LOL

I one upped you and spread some 5 stars!  :lol:

We are having a bad day here. Just trying to give myself a little bit of entertainment. :glare:

Lol!
I'm sorry you are gaving a bad day lolly...I understand. I am potty training (i hate potty training) and my 5yo is temper tantruming around the house. Not much school is getting done around here.

Ugh. Me, too. We have been potty training since Halloween. I am SICK of it. (She's 3 1/2.....she really needs to get this down!). My 6 yo is overtired and crying about everything and I'm 35 weeks pregnant! Not a good day here!

I have 10 warning points, rarely post here, and have no idea why.
I'm sure I had an unpopular opinion on something, but darn if I know what it was.

10 warning points???

As far as I'm concerned you're the Warning Point Goddess.

I stand in awe of you. :D

Seriously, though, I thought that if you got 3 warning points (or something like that,) you got temporarily banned from the forums. What's the purpose of having warning points if they don't mean anything?

Lol.  I don't know!  I can pretend I'm a (insert word for tough person) but I really don't remember what happened!

Maybe it is like "Whose Line is it Anyway", where everything's made up and the points don't matter.  ;)

10 warning points???

As far as I'm concerned you're the Warning Point Goddess.

I stand in awe of you. :D

Seriously, though, I thought that if you got 3 warning points (or something like that,) you got temporarily banned from the forums. What's the purpose of having warning points if they don't mean anything?