Menu

Okay, Canadian friends, it's war!

Danestress

:lol:   I sure hope that Canada keeps him no matter what!  

You guys already took Celine. I'm sure we can stick you w/the Biebs too. You're gonna be a BELIEBER, Jean!

You can have Miley, Imp.   :ack2:

There are certain positives to winter more months of the year. Miley would die, w/the lack of clothing she wears, so we're never in danger of her moving here :P

Just imagine...you already have Miley. If you keep Bieber, and they reproduce...with each other...

*runs*

Ack!  Now you put that squicky thought in my head and I need to bleach my brain!  

You guys already took Celine. I'm sure we can stick you w/the Biebs too. You're gonna be a BELIEBER, Jean!

There are certain positives to winter more months of the year. Miley would die, w/the lack of clothing she wears, so we're never in danger of her moving here :p

Hey, you can have Celine back!  I'd be okay with that.  You're probably right about the weather up there being too cold for Miley.  Darn it all!  

ETA:  USA! USA! USA!  Send Bieber home!

I just want make it clear that whoever wins the hockey game today, severe and unrelenting gloating should be expected.

On the off chance that the USA wins, I will accept it graciously. If the overwhelming odds and almost pre-ordained Canadian win is the result, I expect the same of the Americans. :D

I may not be able to partake in it all immediately following though. My husband has to work so I'm thinking well PVR it and watch it as a family. I'm sort of wishing we'd done that yesterday since the women's game was so spectacular.

On the off chance that the USA wins, I will accept it graciously.

:lol:

Due to my travels, I reluctantly have to miss the game.  Yesterday I caught the OT part of the women's game... yuck!

BUT, since I consider Canada to be my second country (due to growing up on the border), I can rejoice - sort of - either way... women's bobsled sort of proved that, then the hockey game...

Kudos to the Gold and Silver I was rooting for about an hour ago too - with no US in the finals there, that one was simple!

Oh, and I'll vote with those that said you get to keep Bieber - no matter what.

:lol:

Due to my travels, I reluctantly have to miss the game.  Yesterday I caught the OT part of the women's game... yuck!

BUT, since I consider Canada to be my second country (due to growing up on the border), I can rejoice - sort of - either way... women's bobsled sort of proved that, then the hockey game...

Kudos to the Gold and Silver I was rooting for about an hour ago too - with no US in the finals there, that one was simple!

Oh, and I'll vote with those that said you get to keep Bieber - no matter what.

Gotta love border living!

I just want make it clear that whoever wins the hockey game today, severe and unrelenting gloating should be expected.

On the off chance that the USA wins, I will accept it graciously. If the overwhelming odds and almost pre-ordained Canadian win is the result, I expect the same of the Americans. :D

I may not be able to partake in it all immediately following though. My husband has to work so I'm thinking well PVR it and watch it as a family. I'm sort of wishing we'd done that yesterday since the women's game was so spectacular.

Bwah hahahaha!

We're watching it now. Tazzie really believes it will keep Bieber on the south side of the border, LOL

Nicely done boys!!

Not as exciting as the game yesterday but happy to take the win :)

GO CANADA GO!!!!!

It was such a great game!!!

I was watching the game on my phone while my girls had piano lessons. Down here in the South it is not very common to be a hockey fan.

Of course, I wish it had gone the other way. :D

Congrats!

Actually, you gave him a (what's it called..) green card?  Some sort of work visa thingy.  So you welcomed him! LOL He didn't invade.

:)

Running to hide behind my snow hill! :lol:

It should have been revoked along w/ his driver's license!  Maybe we could all get together and stick him in a missile, and shoot him into N. Korea?  We could send Miley along to keep him company.  :D

No, no...it's ok. We NEED Bieber. You see, the American electorate has a limited agtention span. We're good for maybe 1-2 news cycles for something really substantive before we have to return to our regular diet of E! and Kardashians. Bieber will get us back into that comfort zone before our heads get all puffy like Ahhhnold trying to breathe on Mars in Total Recall.

Now, vote the bums out...except my bum, 'cause he's just plain awesome.