Menu

Call the Midwife - How did I miss this series?!

ScoutTN

I love it too! It's based on books (semi-autobiographical, as I understand it) by Jennifer Worth that sometimes are cheap for Kindle.

If you have amazon prime streaming, there's another BBC period medical drama that I really enjoyed. It's called London Hospital and is set in, you guessed it, the London Hospital in 1906. :) 

I love this show! You can watch season 1, the first Christmas specia,l and season 2 on Netflix. They had a Christmas special just a few weeks ago that you may be able to watch on the PBS website. Season 3 starts this spring I believe. My dh doesn't like to watch it either. I think there is too much realistic birth for him. He does fine for my births but doesn't want to see anyone else. lol

My dd and I watch it. It gives us much discussion material, particularly about women's reproductive freedoms and how that has all developed and changed.

I think simplyjune dot com has it on if you don't have Netflix and want to watch. It's very well done.

I was hoping they weren't ending the series; couldn't tell from the last episode I watched.