Menu

Prayers and good thoughts for a fellow hive member. . .

I just wanted to remind everyone that Jo (Battlemaiden) is quickly approaching her due date (2 weeks away) and preparing for the birth of baby #7 without her dh who is at sea with the US Navy and will not even be reachable during the birth. I think the situation calls form some serious prayers and thoughts her way as I can't imagine being in her shoes. I know she would appreciate the support.

I just wanted to remind everyone that Jo (Battlemaiden) is quickly approaching her due date (2 weeks away) and preparing for the birth of baby #7 without her dh who is at sea with the US Navy and will not even be reachable during the birth. I think the situation calls form some serious prayers and thoughts her way as I can't imagine being in her shoes. I know she would appreciate the support.

Thinking of you, Jo. :grouphug:

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. I just stumbled across this post. Thanks Marie! I do covet your prayers and kind thoughts. I feel mightily supported, thanks.

I lost the M. plug today (nasty word, sorry) and I'm contracting a good bit, but nothing regular. I'd like to say it is imminent, but then if I don't go into labor I would be embarrassed to pop in here and post- going past a due date is cruel, isn't it? I'm not officially due until 9/1.

If you want to be really specific in prayer- help me remember what to bring to the hospital. My dh was always the bag packer. Clothes, a toiletry bag, and a camera are all I can think of! :001_smile:

Thanks again for your kindness.

Jo

Wow. I just stumbled across this post. Thanks Marie! I do covet your prayers and kind thoughts. I feel mightily supported, thanks.

I lost the M. plug today (nasty word, sorry) and I'm contracting a good bit, but nothing regular. I'd like to say it is imminent, but then if I don't go into labor I would be embarrassed to pop in here and post- going past a due date is cruel, isn't it? I'm not officially due until 9/1.

If you want to be really specific in prayer- help me remember what to bring to the hospital. My dh was always the bag packer. Clothes, a toiletry bag, and a camera are all I can think of! :001_smile:

Thanks again for your kindness.

Jo

Lots of thoughts for you, Jo.

All right, already! I will be the one who sacrificially heads over to Hawaii and collectively represents the Hive in person, lending much-needed support to Jo ~ when I'm not hangin' at the beach.:lol:

Seriously, Jo, we are all with you in spirit, and some of us wouldn't mind being there in body, either. Do you have some other WTM folk in your neck of the grove?