Menu

Season Premieres!

I am being very, very patient until January '09 when 24 comes back! At least the trailers make it look worth the wait!

Oh, we are Pushing Daisies fans, too - thanks for the heads up of when it starts!

Chuck

Samantha Who?

But our true "favorite shows" are off season... Burn Notice, Psych, Eureka, Stargate Atlantis and Battlestar Gallactica

Ooo, I like Chuck too. Did I miss the ending of Battlestar Galactica? I saw a few episodes earlier this year and then it wasn't on again.

Re: 24... there's a 2-hour prequel that will air in November, according to Kiefer on one of the late-night talk shows (he's making the rounds for his new scary movie). So that should hold us over til January?

What? :w00t: This is news to me, I'll have to look into that!

I got stuck on prison break (by accident)

have to check when it starts up

:blush: I was embarrassed to admit this one...but it's another fav....it's starts 9/1 at 8/7c on FOX. I swear to my husband every time I see the previews that Sarah's still alive.

Biggest Loser! We love following that show and seeing the difference from start to finish! (I also have a Jillian Michael's "Shred" exercise dvd that I love!) I THINK it starts September 16.

Does anyone know if "Wipeout" is/was just a summer filler show, or will it continue?

...I probably won't watch it week by week.

I wouldn't have even watched the second season if I'd known that it was the last one, LOL! (I like being able to pop in the season opener right after I've watched the cliffhanger. I'll probably wait until season three is over, and watch it on DVD! If we get rid of cable and TiVo, that is.)

PUSHING DAISIES fan here as well. I'm a pretty reserved gal, but I get downright giddy every time I see the season promo for this show. I loved last season, short as it was, and am very eagerly awaiting October 1st. :001_smile:

Other than that, I'm also looking forward to new episodes of LOST, The Office, Without a Trace, BSG and How I Met Your Mother.

The CLoser (on TNT) is on now which is my favorite show.

Love, love, LOVE The Closer. Thank you so much!

My mom gushed about that show and I couldn't figure out what she was talking about.....then I watched it. Hooked I am!

Can't wait for 24 either.

NCIS is my other all time favorite TV show ever. We actually watch the NCIS marathons when DH is home.

Here's my list: (similar to many others here)

Pushing Daisies

LOST

Big Bang Theory

House

Survivor

But the one I'm looking forward to the MOST (yes, even more than LOST, if those who know me can believe it) is the new Joss Whedon series Dollhouse starting (I think) in January. I love Joss beyond description. I want to have his babies. I'd sniff his feet if that were the only access I had to him. So yeah. There ya have it. More than you ever wanted to know.

I don't watch much TV, but I did just discover Doctor Who this season (where have I BEEN for the last 40 years?!), and now I'm hooked. I also occasionally catch Bones and House.

Right now PBS is rerunning many of the old Granada productions of Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes--woohoo!

I usually love Masterpiece, whether classic, mystery, or modern.

Oh--and also Battlestar Galactica. I'm a sucker for sci-fi, though nothin' in the 'Verse could ever top Firefly! :D

the new Joss Whedon series Dollhouse starting (I think) in January. I love Joss beyond description. I want to have his babies. I'd sniff his feet if that were the only access I had to him. So yeah. There ya have it. More than you ever wanted to know.

Wow--thanks, Genie! Didn't know a thing about this. I'll look into it!

ETA: Look into Dollhouse, not Joss's feet. Hee hee!

But the one I'm looking forward to the MOST (yes, even more than LOST, if those who know me can believe it) is the new Joss Whedon series Dollhouse starting (I think) in January. I love Joss beyond description. I want to have his babies. I'd sniff his feet if that were the only access I had to him. So yeah. There ya have it. More than you ever wanted to know.

:lol::lol::lol:

I forgot about Dollhouse as well. All I know about it is that it comes from Joss Whedon, and that is enough for me.

What's your favorite shows and when do they start?

About the only TV I ever catch is the occasional "Daily Show" followed by "Colbert Report", "South Park", or "Kathy Griffin's Life on D List" or BBC World News.

Commercials, necessary though they are, truly bother me enough to mostly abstain from TV.

I watched first two seasons of Showtime's "Weeds" on Netflix instant viewing. Rented first 2 or 3 seasons of NBC's "The Office."

Here's my list: (similar to many others here)

Pushing Daisies

LOST

Big Bang Theory

House

Survivor

You take one foot, i'll take the other.

Actually ... right now we have no TV. No cable, no satellite, not even rabbit ears. I forgot about Dollhouse. Yikes!